CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Empty
PostSubject: This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.   This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 am

CM Punk will debut this, soon.

This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Wwebelt
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.   This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 am

As we said at work not the most inspiring bit of kit ever but it is still a work in progress, I believe. As DS pointed out these days it's as much about having something you can market easily and drape over the shoulder of kids as anything. While part of me thinks that there is a need for good looking belts as part of a tradition I'm not as wedded to making it look like an authentic sports belt. We've all know wrestling isn't competitve (at least in the results stage, it's still a skill in terms of the performance) so I don't feel the need for it to be 'authentic' either.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.   This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm

The funny thing about it is..

The internet has blown up over this. Saying it's the worst thing they've ever seen, it makes the Spinner Belt look good, it's fucking trash, and so on and so on....

But yet to me, when I see this, all I can think is that, it looks to me like this is just a preview of one of the little bits on the SIDE of the belt.

I remain skeptical that this is the main plate. Just a small part of the belt.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.   This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:54 pm

That's the internet for you...everybody who's a nobody wants you to hear their opinion, usually to break something down because, hey, it's easier to be an internet assassin from your room! Wink

I don't think its the finished article myself so it's wait and see for me.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.   This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 pm

It's not a side plate. Too big when you take the number of "diamonds" on it into account. It's the centre plate, but I don't think the decoration is finished. Can't see those large blank areas staying as the belt as a whole will look quite flat on TV. There will probably be some splash of colour somewhere.

And I agree with Myron's point about seeing both sides of the "traditional belt" argument.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.   This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Looks a bit plain but meh, there are worse belts around than this!

I think belts look good with globes in the middle of them like the IC title and WCW TV title (RIP) and the Attitude-era WWF title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.   This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a photo of the new WWE Title Belt. Prepare yourself.
Page 1 of 1