CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out? Empty
PostSubject: what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out?   what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 am

For me, I think I am going to want the following:

1. Al Snow
2. Chyna
3. D'Lo Brown
4. Gangrel
5. Owen Hart
6. Kurt Angle
7. Tazz
8. Jeff Jarret
9. Funaki
10. Jeff Hardy
11. Matt Hardy
12. Albert
13. Test
14. Hardcore Holly
15. Taka Michinoku
16. Val Venis
17. Viscera
18. Perry Saturn
19. Rhyno
20. Mosh
21. Thrasher
22. Raven
23. Scotty 2 Hotty
24. Grandmasta Sexay
25. Rikishi
26. Crash Holly
27. D-Von Dudley
28. Bubba Ray Dudley
29. Spike Dudley
30. Rob Van Dam
31. Steve Blackman
32. Stevie Richards
33. Marc Mero
34. Chainsaw Charlie (a.k.a Terry Funk)
35. Golddust
36. Ahmed Johnson
37. Savio Vega
38. Droz
39. Dan Severn
40. Tiger Ali Singh
41. The Blue Meanie
42. William Regal
43. Sable
44. Molly Holly
45. Jacqueline
46. Ivory
47. Marlena
48. Luna Vichon
49. Gillberg
50. And..... Mike Rocket (becuase I gotta make him at least and hold one slot open for him.)
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out?   what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 am

1. Al Snow
3. D'Lo Brown
4. Gangrel
5. Owen Hart
6. Kurt Angle
7. Tazz
8. Jeff Jarret
9. Funaki
10. Jeff Hardy
11. Matt Hardy
12. Albert
13. Test
14. Hardcore Holly
15. Taka Michinoku
16. Val Venis
18. Perry Saturn
19. Rhyno
20. Mosh
21. Thrasher
22. Raven
23. Scotty 2 Hotty
24. Grandmasta Sexay
25. Rikishi
26. Crash Holly
27. D-Von Dudley
28. Bubba Ray Dudley
29. Spike Dudley
30. Rob Van Dam
31. Steve Blackman
32. Stevie Richards
35. Golddust
36. Ahmed Johnson
37. Savio Vega
42. William Regal

Of the ones you had listed.

I also want

Razor Ramon (I'm going back to 1995)
Psycho Sid
Brian Pillman
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out?   what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:10 am

Here's an idea.

How about some "What if they never left for WCW and stayed in the Attitude era" "what if" caws?

Curt Henning, Lex Luger, Randy Savage, and so on...

What do you think would have been done with some of the old style WWF guys from the "Rock n Wrestling" 80's Cyndi Lauper era, if they had moved into the Attitude era with Austin and The Rock?

How do you think their characters would have been repackaged for the new edgy direction?

For instance, in the "what if" category, I ALWAYS put Owen Hart in my Attitude era as if he never died. Because it's such a shame, it never should have happened, and I believe he would have been the biggest thing, if tragedy had never befallen him.

I can imagine Owen and Kurt Angle having possibly the greatest feud in history.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out?   what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 am

I'll only add those sort of people if there are killer CAWS out there and I have spare slots. Same goes for WCW/Indy people
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out?   what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what CAW's are you going to start searching for or wanting to have made in WWE '13 soon after it comes out?
Page 1 of 1