CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This place!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

This place! Empty
PostSubject: This place!   This place! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:51 pm

I'd nearly forgotten about it. Was just clearing out my favourites list, when I found the link to here and had to pop in to see what's been happening. There's not been much activity in here over the past few months, which is a shame as we're a good little community.

So, how are you all? Been up to much?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

This place! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This place!   This place! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Told you I'd reply to this one.

What have I been up to? Well, this and that really. Work carries on on a pace with the usual frustrations of being surrounded by people who seem incapable or unwilling to do their jobs - or else have a very misguided idea of what they are actually there for.

I managed to hit a pot-hole in the car the other week which smashed my front tyre in, which I wasn't happy about. £260 on new tyres ahead of the car also needing its first service wasn't something that pleased me too much.

But I have made a conscious effort to be out and about more this year and its working out well thus far. So its mostly all good.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand

This place!
Page 1 of 1