CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classic roleplays

Go down 
+2
Mjolnir
Faulerro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Faulerro

Faulerro

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:07 am

Did anybody happen to save some of the roleplays from the CWA era? It's just I've looked on the boards for stuff by myself and the rest of you, and it seems that most of them have vanished. I'd like to grab a few if there's any for reference and entertainment purposes.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:10 am

Sorry, no. I've got some I did and some Myron did, but I didn't keep other people's.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:28 am

I've lost all my stuff on my computers at least 3 times over since then, so... regrettably... no.

All I can go by is my own memory which again, is pretty shit.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:34 pm

I used to rp from a public library back then so I definitely wouldn't have any of my old stuff. I wish I did though. I remember a few rps I was proud of from that time.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Faulerro

Faulerro

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:21 pm

No worries, I'll just have to drag together the pieces that I remember and see where it goes. It's a pain, because there was a lot that happened in CWA, and I can only remember some of it. Consarn my memory.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:59 am

It doesn't really matter if every little detail isn't consistent, does it? I mean, over time Myron and I have played with the history of our characters slightly to make certain things work. A good story is what really matters, especially with a one-off thing like this. Be faithful to the original, but not slavish over the detail. That's my opinion anyway.

With Fox, he changes his mind so often, no-one can ever remember what his bloody character is supposed to be anyway!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 am

Hey! My character is like an onion...he has layers - and makes you cry a lot!

Like DS says if you can remember the main things then go with it. Wrestling is hardly a game for consitent backgrounds, is it? I can generally remember what my own character did but not everybody elses. But that doesn't matter, it could just be The Cyberstar remembering things how he wants to remember them!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 am

Reaper wrote:
It doesn't really matter if every little detail isn't consistent, does it? I mean, over time Myron and I have played with the history of our characters slightly to make certain things work. A good story is what really matters, especially with a one-off thing like this. Be faithful to the original, but not slavish over the detail. That's my opinion anyway.

With Fox, he changes his mind so often, no-one can ever remember what his bloody character is supposed to be anyway!

That's what I say as well. Especially when it comes to a reunion show. The fans probably wanna see things as they most remember them. No one wants to come to a tribute show to see a heel Steve Austin for instance. Or Sabu not fucking up the chair spot. :p

But I digress.

Like, for instance, for the purposes of this show (and my roleplays soon), Vicki Madison will be reverting to her previous, face persona as Rocket's poor, put-upon, mentally abused lacky who just wants to please her boss, rather than when she suddenly shed her clueless klutz persona and became a bitchy, manipulative heel in the latter half of TXA as the manager. And because it's always been more funny and entertaining to see her compliment him humorously as a bit of comic relief as well as helping get his assholish-ness over.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 am

I think all the old RP's probably got Keelingised. He did have admin access to pretty much all the boards we used to post at, at some point. However after looking through my old files, I managed to find this one from the old TXI! days:

****big D music hits and he walk to ring!!***

**BIG D On mic!!***

big D: if u smaaaaaaaaaaall... !!!! ..... !!!! ????

croyd: wat blig D was cvookin!!!!***asterisk

big D: noone in TXIO! beat me UNDEFETABLE! big D & ka'in r gonna be the tag champs @ sunday ppv! so champs!!!, are why challenge us and make sweaty time in square circles for teh millones!!!!!!***

**crowd: & MILIONES!!!111oneone

bag D: of all big d fans!!, and ka'in fans!!

*crowds have cheers!!**

Jr: big d serious kang!

loller: lol! yeh tag belts are to big d & ka'in at pvp at for next weak!

Jr: oh my dog!!

**big d wait on rings for reply thT TAG TEma chams!asterisk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classic roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic roleplays   Classic roleplays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic roleplays
Page 1 of 1