CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING Empty
PostSubject: REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING   REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 am

Guys

Just thinking more about the show and where people are with things. I'm saying now don't knock yourselves out to get stuff to me today. Rob can't get the match he and Myron have drafted to me before Sunday night and Mike probably won't get the women's match to me until early next week.

I also can't pull the full skeleton together until I have Jordan's 24/7 Hardcore bit anyway.

So I' saying over the weekend I will tart up the bits I have and pull out a basic running order, but really the show will be pulled together during the course of next week and then hopefully posted next Saturday. I am doing nothing on it on the Sunday, as its Mother's Day and Wrestlemania.

BTW, back from the hospital. No breaks or fractures, just badly bruised tendons.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING   REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:50 am

That is totally and 100% fine by me. Actually it's more like 178% fine by me. Razz

And I hope you're feeling ok. Wow, I didn't realize you were injured. Sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING   REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:44 pm

That's certainly fine by me, as I seem to be quite ridiculously unwell right now and have had trouble focusing. Don't worry though, I should get this done soon.

Also, you need to relax a little I believe, Mister Shand. You're not really having the best luck as of late!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING   REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REUNION SHOW - IMPORTANT THING ABOUT TIMING
Page 1 of 1