CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decide the fate of the Reaper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Decide the fate of the Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Decide the fate of the Reaper   Decide the fate of the Reaper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:12 am

So, following on from me saying in the other string that I'm not sure where my character should go after Reunion, I have decided to give you a chance to decide. Where do you think the story should go? Does Shand go off the rails now, does he turn his back on wrestling, does he lose his business fortune, is he screwed over by his brother, do they reconcile, will Myron trust him again, or does he continue as if nothing has happened? Does he visit Reto, plot revenge, or accept his loss?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Decide the fate of the Reaper   Decide the fate of the Reaper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:40 am

He can go stay in Chile at Casa Joxide for a bit if he wants Razz
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Decide the fate of the Reaper   Decide the fate of the Reaper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm honestly not sure. Part of me wants to see this resolved nicely - I do love a good happy ending after all - but Shand has done some very bad things and I have a feeling that losing to Chio Reto isn't quite enough penance for that.

It's really hard to tell where this can possibly go, but there's some loose ends that could use a good tying up, like his relationship with his family, and a conclusion as to whether or not he should stay angry.

I am certain, however, that this needs to be capped off with David talking to My-Ron again. Their original meeting is what set the whole story in motion, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Decide the fate of the Reaper   Decide the fate of the Reaper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 am

Well, as it happens, Myron and I have been kicking around some ideas, and there will be a follow-up concluding the Shand/Fox saga. But it will be set a full two YEARS after CXA Reunion.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Decide the fate of the Reaper   Decide the fate of the Reaper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 am

Ohhh, I see what you're doing there. That makes perfect sense to me. Looking forward to seeing what you put together!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decide the fate of the Reaper   Decide the fate of the Reaper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decide the fate of the Reaper
Page 1 of 1