CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!

Go down 
+3
Julius Seizure
Drogoth
Mjolnir
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:54 am

I made some CAW's this weekend too. Now on my roster is:

Joxide, Rynx, Jeeves, Armageddonator, Oblivionator, J Dub, Special Giznap, Rob Arnold, Chi Reto, Derek Vicious, Mike Rocket, David Shand, My-Ron Novaar, Fireball and Big D.

I've done the appearances but still have the entrances and movesets to do. Still have about 25 more to do! Very Happy

I've also created 3 brands, CXA, TXI! and CWA. all of the participants of the CXA Reunion I have in CXA currently, but I'll probably just add them to either CWA/TXI! with the rest of the CAW's and replace Raw and Smackdown with CWA Massacre & TXI! Invasion respectively
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:12 am

It does take an amazing amount of time these days to do CAWs. Byt the time you have done the morphing, the custom logos, the outfit, the 2nd outfit, the moveset, the entrance, the entrance video, and the custom moves, you have lost a day doing one CAW.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:17 am

I was thinking of doing Wednesday Wargames for the old '97 CWA as well.

In addition, there's also still the later CWA era, when me and Derek started taking it more seriously, and then after we moved to it being an e-fed when it became CWA International.

also, TXA Parental Advisory as well. Perhaps.

That one holds a special place in my heart. Not just because Rocket (and Vickie later... and I don't mean Guerrero. Razz) was the GM of it, but because it was probably the only time in an e-fed that I was pretty much happy with 99% of it and really felt like I had a good part in it and that I was respected by my peers....., up until it came to the sudden end, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:06 am

Quote :
It does take an amazing amount of time these days to do CAWs. Byt the time you have done the morphing, the custom logos, the outfit, the 2nd outfit, the moveset, the entrance, the entrance video, and the custom moves, you have lost a day doing one CAW.

Not for me! For CAW's I seldom bother with Paint Tool logos & detail, don't do second outfits unless I know the characer to have had an attire different to the original. Only do face morphing enough for that wrestler to look different to the rest, don't usually bother with body morphing either. I usually assign a moveset of an existing wrestler and just change a few moves & the finishers. Never bother making finishers or doing completely original move-sets, takes too long. Entrances vary depending on the CAW, I could do a detailed one or a basic one, depending on requirements. Everyone gets blank video and a theme from the generic list.

This way you can make a CAW in about 2 hours.

I created CXA Showdown last night too using my CXA arena, logo and my current roster. Chi Reto won WHC from Undertaker and Joxide defeated Sheamus for the European Title. Once I get my full roster together it should be pretty interesting
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Here's Paul Star/James (Picture quality is bad because it's taken on a mobile phone). The shape of a CAWs chest made some of the teeth on his tops zip look bigger, even though they're all the same size. Apart from that, I'm pretty happy with this CAW.

WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 DSC00352

WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 DSC00349

WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 DSC00350
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:23 am

Wicked! I'll have a crack at Paul later.

Yesterday's day off proved very productive. I did a load of movesets and entrances, finished about 9/15 existing CAW's. Gonna finish the rest of the CXA roster tonight and tomorrow then I'll do the old CWA & TXI! guys at my leisure
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 am

My plan for tomorrow is to spend as much time as possible in front of the XBox. I intend to do a bit on Forza 4, and then spend time really sorting out and rebooting my Universe mode.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 am

My Universe is a bit of a state at the moment. Once I get enough to CAW's to book shows without the participation of the WWE roster I'll be happy.

I've got the WHC, the European Championship and World Tag Team Championship.

Question about Universe: I've got Joxide holding the Light Heavyweight Championship but the official belts for the brand are as above, but will it still book matches with Jox with his title on the line?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 am

I don't think Universe will book title matches, but you can put the title on the line in any matches it books that Joxide is in.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:51 am

Oh, that's still cool. So if Joxide gets into a feud with someone they can fight over the title despite it not being tied to the actual roster
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:04 am

Indeed they can. And there's no weight limit on titles. I'm going to book Big Show as cruiser champ in a reverse Crash Holly situation.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:22 am

I'm way ahead of you hahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 am

Are you going to be posting pics of your CAWs? It'd be interesting to see how close you get them to David's and mine.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 am

I will if you want me too, but like I said somewhere else, I don't spend too much time on my CAW's since I have so many to make! Razz So they're not going to be great copies, but I do what I can
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:42 am

Paul is finally uploaded!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 am

Hurrah
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:04 am

Only with one attire though. Attire making takes far too long for me to make four different attires for him.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:25 am

Boooo
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Well, that's shit! The girlfriend went to bed early, so I started making Shane Hunt. Just as I'm making a paint tool design that's quite detailed, she comes in the room and says she can't sleep. She then sits down on the sofa and starts moaning that I've got the 360 on... She keeps moaning until I throw the Sky remote and tell her to watch her shit just to shut her up. Now I have to listen to crappy Hollyoaks... Fucking woman!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 pm

You should dump her. She's obviously a wrong'un.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:39 am

I finished the wolf design, but am now unsure of where I'm going to put it. I was thinking of putting it on Shane Hunt's back, as a full back tattoo. This is a link to the image I copied. I got the paint tool logo pretty close to the image. http://sail.vedamind.com/www_voyagingsouth/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/wolf.jpg
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 am

I really like that image.

Downloaded Paul Star. Face and body morphs are excellent. I admit I had a play with the costume. I was thinking of "The Star Attraction" Mark Haskins and so did a purple and red short tights costume with a version of Paul's logo on the back. Also lightened his hair and beard.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:23 am

I still need to work on Shane Hunt's attires. The first is nearly finished, but I still have a couple of others to make.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Here's a preview of Shane Hunt, in his usual attire.

WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 ShaneCAW

Watch this! Myron gets his arse kicked :p

Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 pm

photo shop! photo shop! ;~)
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 am

That looks pretty good fella.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 am

How's the body morphing? I think it looks more realistic than I made it last year. I also think I've used a better choice of trousers than last year, as the trousers I used last year were too baggy. I'm currently trying to make better looking wrap for under his elbow pads.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 am

The morphing is better. Not sure if the chest is a little long in comparison to the head. That would be my only suggestion.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:46 am

I'll look into it, and see how a shorter chest looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!   WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE 12 CAW Pictures!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2