CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever. Empty
PostSubject: LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever.   LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Ok, so I was testing out the whole manager thing...

So I made a match with Mike Rocket being managed by Miss Madison (who was called Vicki Madison in the TXA. Remember her?) versus Kaval (the CPU)

So, the match starts and Rocket starts attacking Kaval. Then, for no reason that I can fathom, Kaval instantly decides he's had enough of this.

So he goes to the outside, PICKS UP THE STEEL STEPS runs over to Madison (who honestly wasn't bothering anyone), and clocks her with the steel steps.

The match gets instantly thrown out, DQ. Rocket wins.

I'm still asking myself, "What in the fuck was the AI as Kaval trying to accomplish here?" haha. As well as of course this being in-character for poor Madison.

The poor woman has the worst luck ever. And I don't just mean being stuck with Mike Rocket all the time, who treats her like crap in the first place. :P And now she gets layed out with steel ring steps by Kaval, when she wasn't bothering anyone or disrupting the match in any way.

I'm seriously tempted to turn Kaval heel just for that. haha.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever.   LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Dude I almost spit my drink out, that was horribly awesome lol. Now did it do a cut scene or durign the match Kaval just left the ring and grabbed the steps and clocked Madison???
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever.   LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 pm

It all happened in the match. No cutscene. The AI just decided to go beat up a woman and DQ himself.

Seriously, Kaval. What the fuck, man? :p
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever.   LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:52 am

LMFAO! He is the reason for some total nonstop action, but that action was a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever.   LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL the CPU just did, like, the stupidest thing ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: