CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download Empty
PostSubject: Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download   Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Both Homer and Reggie are now on the site for download. Unfortunately, I forgot to change the name before uploading them, so they don't use the 308271 code, but are on there in their actual names. They do however have the cxacaws keyword attached.

I tried to upload a Joxide CAW I've made but its telling me someone else made it, possible because I based his moveset on one from a downloaded El Generico CAW. I'll change that and get him up by the weekend, along with Steve Awesome, and hopefully a Derek Verona

Incidentally, I notice that far too many are downloading some of our CAWs for it to be just people on the board doing it. Both Reaper and Dominus have over 20 dowloads each. Interesting.

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download   Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah, the name thing apparently isn't working. So I don't blame ya for dropping it, albiet accidentally.

And yeah, I noticed that right away that people are finding these and downloading them.

Oh well, at least the game blocks other people for taking ownership of our "nameless" CAW's and original creations. I suppose I don't mind if people get them, or even change the names. They can do whatever they want, I guess. (Even though it is slightly annoying them because A. They are only for us and B. Why would total strangers want these?)

Either way, at least they'll be the only people that ever see it, limited to private useages in the homes of strangers I don't know. I can only hope they get tired of the caws and delete them. Because honestly, they are only of value to us, so I'm baffled why other people even wanna bother.

Well, whatever.

I'll be going to get these caws, now. Thanks. : D

By the way, Shand. How about I put up Derek Vicious (ODV), for viewing but not downloading?
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download   Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Ha....

That is kind of weird that people are downloading these CAWS. I guess you guys are just good at what you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download   Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:35 pm

It's strange that people would even be able to find our CAWs, and even stranger that they'd want to download them when they are nameless.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download   Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:16 am

I don't really mind if other people download them, TBH.

Joxide and Awesome tonight if I get time to do the movesets and entrance, else this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download   Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:34 am

I couldn't care less if people download my CAWs. It'd be silly putting them on Xbox Live to download if you didn't want anyone to view or download them.
Back to top Go down

Homer and Reggie Cyde CAWs now up for download
Page 1 of 1