CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Media forum removed because it was a dumb impule idea of mine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Media forum removed because it was a dumb impule idea of mine. Empty
PostSubject: Media forum removed because it was a dumb impule idea of mine.   Media forum removed because it was a dumb impule idea of mine. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Just a note to mention that the Multimedia forum was jettisoned because I had high expectations for maintaining it and putting all kinds of things in there. ....Then I realized I wasn't realistically going to keep up with updating it. Anything related to sharing videos or nice web content they find can probably just be put in the General Discussion, really.

I also moved Shand's Wrestling Documentary into this forum.

I attempted to move my Mega Man 9 and my two streaming albums into this forum as well, but for some reason, it deleted them instead of moving them as I told the forum to do. Dammit.

Anyway, we're back to three sections now. I think this is all we need.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Media forum removed because it was a dumb impule idea of mine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media forum removed because it was a dumb impule idea of mine.   Media forum removed because it was a dumb impule idea of mine. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:17 am

I wouldn't have minded either way, TBH. But I hope everyone takes the time to watch that interview piece. Hmm, I may even go in and make a Rollerball Rocco on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand

Media forum removed because it was a dumb impule idea of mine.
Page 1 of 1