CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Empty
PostSubject: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:37 am

First of all, I always hated that English Lion attire I did for Reaper. It was done quickly and didn't work. So here's the new version

New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. DSC03984

Secondly, an alternative "Non Trinity" costume for the Reaper

New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. DSC03985

Now costumes for Myron. First of all, one based on his current Avatar picture

New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. DSC03986

New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. DSC03987

And finally, one he asked me to do based on his Elf Prince idea

New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. DSC03988
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:56 am

Nice work sir! I especially like the second one. The pic I have as my avatar - and the pic of the Atlantean\alternate reality Remy/Gambit - will both be in the mix when it comes to the outfit for the show. I'm also working in some bits from Dante (Devil May Cry) and Noh-Varr (one of the Kree to wear the mantle of Captain Marvel) into the th equation.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 am

They all look cool. I think I can replicate those attires for the most part so I don't have to redownload the CAWs and effect the WWE Universe title rankings.
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:35 pm

The second pic of Fox looks like a Goth Aquaman that went to the wrong side of Goth lol but just very nice.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 am

Funny you say that. It's based on Remy/Gambit but from one of the alternate versions of him. In this one Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's version of Aquaman, has kids with Sue 'Fantastic Four' Storm. Remy is there son and so Atlantean. So it's not far off the money...
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:31 am

So Myron is part fish? That'd explain a lot... :p
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:23 am

With all the seafood I eat I wouldn't be surprised if my DNA hadn't been altered in some way...
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:44 pm

I have just been out geeked in the world of comics, oh we must not let this get out into the world
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 am

Oh Jesus don't get him started. Let me tell you, Pandora's box has nothing on a conversation with Myron when he gets onto comics.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 am

You're still thinking about the Superboy Prime conversation? Or the one where I explained the full Emotional Spectrum as set out in the Green Lantern aren't you? Look, I haven't even started on about elves yet...then I get REALLLLLY geeky!

I probably shouldn't add that the new outfit, for the reunion, has a comic book feel to it, should I?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:02 am

Actually the Green Lantern thing sort of made sense, at least up to a point. Superboy Prime was just a mind fuck.

I'll have a go at your newly described costume as you texted it me. Shouldn't be too difficult.

I need to do another costume for Matt/Fireball as well
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:05 am

Cheers :) I couldn't decided between sleeves or gauntlets so go with what looks best for the rest of the outfit. As long as it's those colours then it'll be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.   New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New alternate attires for Reaper and Myron Fox.
Page 1 of 1