CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane Hunt banner...

Go down 
+2
Drogoth
lonewolfshanehunt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Shane Hunt banner... Empty
PostSubject: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:49 am

Just getting prepared for the one-off show with a banner. Which of these do you prefer though? Oh, and I made Test look like he's wearing the usual Shane Hunt attire. The beard looks bad, but it'll do...

Shane Hunt banner... Shaneobanner

Shane Hunt banner... Shaneobanneralt
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 pm

I like the second one myself. Might have a go at doing one for the show using Noh-Varr (the latest Captain Marvel). He's the one I'm using as a template for the character.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Agree, the second one. The claw slashes on the "A" look better
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Yeah, the second one is awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:20 pm

I'm so tempted to get back into E-fedding with Shane Hunt right now.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:20 pm

nCw is always down to have you bro.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm one step ahead of you Steve.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Am I still allowed to book Shane on my WWE? :p
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:25 pm

You'll have to pay NCW for his services. They're like his pimp now.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 am

Good luck with the fedding :)
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 am

I'll need it. I've joined a really good E-fed with great RPers... Oh, and Steve is there as well.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 am

I may e-fed again one day, never say never and all that. The one off show has certainly tickled the tatse buds and one of the five points on my beat the stress plan is about writing more. Not sure what it will be I write but it could be fedding...
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 am

Regular e-fedding again, I don't think I could get back into. Not enough time and not enough desire.

However, Mr Fox and I have been talking today about the reunion show, and possible set-up angles for it, and I admit it's got the old creative juices flowing again...
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:15 am

As for me, I'm really not sure how I can get Mike Rocket into the show. How or in what capacity as it's difficult for me to think up an angle to approach it as. I'll have to continue to give that one a lot of thought.

Maybe trying to crash the show, or steal the show in classic WCW Jericho form, and failing miserably and comedicly at it. Like, not even getting as far as he'd even tried because of his own idea backfiring, or getting lost on the way there after making a threat before hand. I dunno. Reverting Vicki Madion back to Rocket's assistant, and giving him someone to play off of like a comical anime-style villain with the ever-present hapless and incompetent hired help to bicker with always works.

But I do think that I would again, like to write up one hell of a hardcore x-women's exhibition-style match again. Something that allows them to come in, show their stuff and exit, that highlights their personality with a lot of good moments.

I'd already done an extreme Royal Rumble styled match before, not sure what to do now. Although maybe a championship scramble, or an elimination survivor-series-team-esque kind of thing might work. Hell, maybe I might create something similar to a modified one of TNA's X-Division matches, or a Money In The Bank type deal. (Although I can't think of what they'd be fighting for, since it's an exhibition deal.)

ALSO, When you guys do the reunion show, I wonder if it might be possible for me to do a visual adaption of it in Story Designer to show, as well. It depends on how, when you guys are finished with it, it's able to translate into the designer. But I would be interested in making an actual video version of the written actual show somehow. I can't upload it (downloaded superstars), but I can record it and make a video of it.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 am

I'm sure there's somebody who'd want to face off with Mike Rocket one-on-one actually, and that could be entertaining. As much as I like the silliness and sideshows, I'd like to see this show being a bit more traditional match-wise than Histories was. Keep it simple, and let the characters themselves make each segment unique. Or that's just my perspective, anyway.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am

TheChio wrote:
I'm sure there's somebody who'd want to face off with Mike Rocket one-on-one actually, and that could be entertaining. As much as I like the silliness and sideshows, I'd like to see this show being a bit more traditional match-wise than Histories was. Keep it simple, and let the characters themselves make each segment unique. Or that's just my perspective, anyway.

Actually, Chio I agree with you. And I like your perspective on it better.

Now that you mention it i'd much rather he have an actual match. I can do a funny bit still, but I can actually make it real short and limit it down to a pre-match promo.

It's better to have him compete as you say, I just assumed that I could sandwich him away from the main action as to not be in the way. :p

But he probably should have a match, because it's a wrestling show.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:54 am

Well I don't know how many people are going to be involved or give permission for their characters to be used (personally I'd prefer the first all around), so we might as well build the card around the main characters of who's interested right now.

There's also the backup characters, which I'm sure most of us have - while it's tempting to have those show up in the match for storyline reasons (or just for the hell of it), I think one multi-person match set aside on the card for those (or two if we have a separate women's match or something) would be a nice way of using them, kind of like the Team Hunt vs. Team Rocket match on Histories. That way the focus is on our lead personas, but there's something for our other guys to do.

Unless your backup characters are strong enough to have an individual match of their own with somebody, of course.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 am

Yeah, streamlining and organization and a simply booked, but robust card is best to keep it from being a clusterfuck or feeling like "everyone all over the place".
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 am

Like a TNA show, basically.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am

TheChio wrote:
Like a TNA show, basically.

Yeah, that. :p

OOOOOH. YOU GOT ICED.

Shut up, TNA. No one wants to see Ric Flair drink that pisswater every week. It's not funny, relevant, or clever.

Oh look a backstage fight that has no bearing on anything and we'll never mention again! Friends that were enemies are freinds again, and now they just got in a fight! Oh cut to the back there's Abyss and he's killing people oh no!! Oh there's Dixie Carter and she's watching the match oh wait no, it's EV2.0!! OH NO BEAR IS DRIVING HOW CAN THIS BE!!

Yeah, we don't need to be that. :p

I swear that TNA is run by the same korean animators from the end of that episode of Clerks the Animated Series.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 am

I'd really like to see something like Rocket .v. Awesome, Hunt, or Out Cold. If I'm taking on Chris, and Myron is taking on Rob, then that leaves Mike, Other Mike, Steve, and James in two one on one matches. I'd also be happy to have the Cydes in a match, and either Myron or I can write for them. Plus I'm sure Jordan will be involved. Matt may, but he's got a lot on at the moment with his personal training business.

So there's plenty of scope for Rocket to have a match, is what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:46 am

I think Rocket could have some beef with Steve Awesome over the time they were friends and Mike Rocket was all high on Awesome and trying to take him away from the TXA to the WWE because Rocket also thought he was jumping ship and was getting Awesome to jump as well.

Now looking back on that whole thing there could be some animosity there. Rocket and his selective memory delusionally believing that it was Awesome's fault that he once cost him a WWE contract (instead of it being essentially Julie Yafuda and Vince McMahon that pretty much kicked his dreams in the balls.)

But Rocket could probably go on to just say that he hates Awesome now because "You're a poor man's me." :p And just really bitter over a several year thing that Awesome probably barely even recalls. Or probably vaugely even recalls who Rocket IS. Since Awesome has actually made more of a career for himself since. :p

No matter what the reason is, I really wanna have Rocket work a match with Steve. I've always loved Steve's persona and character, to be honest, and would be a great match when it comes to "bad ego" versus "good ego."

I've always liked how both have a tremendous ego, but Steve's is endearing, confident, and likable like a holllywood movie star, while Rocket's is always petulant, bitter, and like a hateful frustrated washed up film student. :p
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:14 pm

There you go then
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 pm

I would love the idea of working with you Mike.

Mike Rocket vs Steve Awesome

so good....
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:25 pm

So the card looks like being

The Reaper .v. Chio Reto

Myron Fox .v. Rob Arnold

Steve Awesome .v. Mike Rocket

Shane Hunt .v. Out Cold (probably, unless both want to do something different or a tag match with two of their characters each?)

Joxide .v. Fireball (perhaps, possibly)

Any others we can talk into it

Plus some multi-man match involving secondary characters
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Now that's a PPV I'd actually bother paying to see.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Yes, now I just need to construct a reason for why Reaper would want to get back in a wrestling ring, and why he'd somehow blame Chio for something. I say this because I don't think he can be the complete face character he was in the final match against Marsham. He needs to at least have a slight heel tinge if we are going to spark against one another.

Hmmm...... *gets to thinking*
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Chio Reto: Excuse me, Mr. Reaper David Shand, but I do believe that your mother smells of unpleasant farts.

Reaper: Why you uncooth brigand! You may not say these things about my matriarch without invoking my anger!

Chio Reto: Aha, but good sir, I have already done so. These are events and words which cannot be taken back, and if such a thing were able, I would have not even the inclination to do so!

Reaper: So, it is a wrestling match, then?

Chio Reto: I do believe it is.

Reaper: In that case, I shall henceforth commence the fucking of your face.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Why can't all wrestling feuds start like that?

I've been pondering doing a bit of roleplaying myself, to catch up with the character. I might need to find my last roleplays as Chio for reference though, wherever they are.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Most shonen anime still does.

Just replace "Wrestling Match" with "Children's Card Game" or "Cute Battling Monster Duel." As much as I admittedly like (and still watch) some of that stuff, it is the basic setup. :p It doesn't take much.

In all seriousness, I love the idea of a Chio/Reaper feud. Mostly because I also would have liked to have seen that but never got to. But also, that's not to say it couldn't start out respectfully and become adversaral, and finally turn into bitterness and genuine dislike.

Sometimes, two people really don't start to hate each other until they begin to test each other's patience and just clash. There's always something to be said for fueds that happen because two guys that respect each other get to know each other too well by testing their skills and begin to develop antimocity in the midst of it.

Just one suggestion.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:20 pm

TheChio wrote:
Why can't all wrestling feuds start like that?

I've been pondering doing a bit of roleplaying myself, to catch up with the character. I might need to find my last roleplays as Chio for reference though, wherever they are.

Join NCW and have a mini-feud against Shane Hunt if you want to get Chio's character going again. I'd love a little feud with you, and we could show those NCW lot how it's done! :p
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Reaper doesn't have to hate Chio, but he has to have something that would make him fight again and give him the edge back. Let's face it, he's at his best when there's a bit of evil going on.

His sense of competition would make him want a match with the Demi-legend, but to look for any match at all he can't be content with things.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 am

Card looks good and, like DS says, I'd be happy to help write the Cydes. We're kid sitting for our friends youngster this weekend but once he's gone then I'll do a promo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Hunt banner...   Shane Hunt banner... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shane Hunt banner...
Page 1 of 1