CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play SvR against the Devs!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The OC

The OC

Play SvR against the Devs!!! Empty
PostSubject: Play SvR against the Devs!!!   Play SvR against the Devs!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm

playing starts tonight at 6pm EST til 9pm EST, whose gonna go kick their ass, maybe I should play them in a ladder match and TELL THEM TO FIX IT!!!!!!! Sorry, I just lost another ladder match and im not happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Play SvR against the Devs!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play SvR against the Devs!!!   Play SvR against the Devs!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:10 am

Ladder matches are definitely still to easy to lose, even when you have been dominating the actual match. If you are going to have some sort of progressive mechanism for removing the belt, then make it so that 1) we can actually tell when there's a chance to make it work, and 2) damage dependent so its harder for the opponent to win if I've been battering them for ten minutes. I actually almost prefer the old version, although the other new additions to the match this year are improvements.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand

Play SvR against the Devs!!!
Page 1 of 1