CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Hart Smith new Theme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

David Hart Smith new Theme Empty
PostSubject: David Hart Smith new Theme   David Hart Smith new Theme Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 am

AAaaaaaand, y'know what?

Like what happened with Shand's old theme popping up as Daniel Bryan's theme.... Again, I never used this song for anyone else.. but i've heard it a million times while looking through the production library.

I always find it interesting when WWE uses one of these, especially when it's one i've heard before a zillion times while browsing around.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: David Hart Smith new Theme   David Hart Smith new Theme Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:29 am

By the way....

There has become something of a bit of a WWE curse pattern relating to Tag Teams, I think.

A tag team breaks up. One member keeps the original song that the tag team had. The other gets a production theme. The one with the production theme gets taken off tv and then "future endeveor'd" a few months later.

I wouldn't be surprised if DH Smith is on his way out soon. Which, again, would be very sad, because not only is he a pretty decent wrestler, he's Davey Boy's kid.

P.S: Am I the only one who thinks that Daniel Bryan's new theme using Flight Of The Valrykes is a terrible theme for him and very unfitting?
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: David Hart Smith new Theme   David Hart Smith new Theme Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 am

I hope David Hart Smith doesn't get released. I like him, and think he's a great "big man" wrestler.

I don't get Daniel Bryan's current theme either. It doesn't fit his ring entrance, or him in general.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: David Hart Smith new Theme   David Hart Smith new Theme Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:18 am

David Hart Smith is a decent wrestler. I honestly think they missed something in going completely down the 3rd generation Hart route and playing up the links to Bret, rather than making more of the Bulldog imagery. If they had let him do more of the Canadian Bulldog gimmick and let him play up to UK and Canadian fans, aping his father more, I think he'd have been more over.

A British face would make a nice change as well!

As for the Daniel Bryan theme, i rather think that's the point. It's supposed not to fit, it's supposed to be geeky and odd and awkward, because that's sort of his gimmick. He's the awkward nerd who, when it comes to it, can kick the shit out of you. I rather like it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: David Hart Smith new Theme   David Hart Smith new Theme Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:12 am

You never know. WWE may decide to go down the route with Smith that you described. I very much doubt it though. They'll probably make him a hermaphrodite farmer, or something stupid like that. Then a couple of weeks later, they'll release him with the reason being he didn't do a good enough job with the new gimmick they gave him.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: David Hart Smith new Theme   David Hart Smith new Theme Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:05 am

RAW SPOILER

So they have the fallout match between Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith totally unannounced on RAW, and have Kidd come out with a new Dieselesque bodyguard. But then they have Smith lose CLEAN to the heel and the bodyguard not even get involved until after the match?

What exactly did that accomplish other than killing Smith stone dead?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: David Hart Smith new Theme   David Hart Smith new Theme Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:48 am

Yup.

I think Smith might wanna get those future endeavors in order at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Hart Smith new Theme   David Hart Smith new Theme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Hart Smith new Theme
Page 1 of 1