CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entance music...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

Entance music... Empty
PostSubject: Entance music...   Entance music... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:37 am

So I think I've found the entrance music I'll be using for My-Ron. I pondered going with something old but couldn't pick one that suited the new ideas. Then I watched one of my Christmas films, Dominion: The Exorcist Prequel. Not a great movie, not the worst I've seen. It does go towards me collecting the whole series though (I need to get the other version of that film, Exorcist: The Beginning to do that...).

Anyways, there it was. Over the end titles a song called 'Satan's March' by a band called Dog Fashion Disco. Avant Garde metal. Apparently they are like Mike 'Faith No More' Patton's Mr Bungle project. Might check them out on the strength of that alone. The song is a bit rocky, a bit dancy and ends with the line 'I am perfection'. Perfect!

While I'm talking about entrance themes anybody know where I can find a downloadable version of Kevin Thorne's? I'd like to add it to the Gangrel one I have, the Taker one and put it with some music. The sort of stuff that gets you in the mood!
Back to top Go down

Entance music...
Page 1 of 1