CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Empty
PostSubject: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:36 pm

I've got the matches for the first edition of CXA on WWE Raw from SvR11 recorded and now i'm ripping it from the disc to my hard drive.

Then i'm going to be doing some editing, making a new original opening, putting the graphics onto it, and adding a few bits from Story Designer into the edited show to make it seem more realistic.

I'm also gonna be trying to do the ring announcing and commentary match play-by-play (if I can make it not suck)

So, i'll be editing all this very soon, and when it's finished and uploaded on Youtube i'll put it up on the boards.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 am

Look forward to seeing it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:45 am

cant wait to check it out dude
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 am

This is going to be interesting. I don't think I've ever heard Mikes voice, so I look forward to hearing that Razz
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 am

UPDATE: Part 1 is finished and rendered.

However, I spent the last 11 hours since last night before bed trying to get this uploaded and it failed.

I've had to restart again, and it's saying it should be done.... in 630 minutes.

So, it'll probably take until later this evening, afternoon if i'm lucky. It's worth it though but god this is annoyng me.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:38 am

I'll sit and wait with you for it to upload...

OK, I'm bored now. You're on your own.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 pm

20 Hours... and it failed.

Doing it again.

RAGE.

.....i'm really angry right now. Yeah.

Last edited by NightStarX on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:32 pm

now that i've stopped cursing my own existence and sobbing and screaming in anguish and questioning god to ask what the fuck I ever did to him....

I tried in vain to upload this in HD for over 26 hours straight... it was a 1.7 GB file, but... I quit trying to get in in HD.

the quality is going to look like shit because i'm rendering a vastly smaller standard def version of the file that won't take an entire weekend to upload and it'll be blown up so I can get a version of this up in less than 3 hours even if it looks like crap.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 am

If this becomes a problem, you could always upload the files somewhere for us to download. Personally I'm fine with not viewing stuff on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:02 am

I like Chi's idea.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 am

I'll look into persuing alternate optional methods and different file formats, somehow, as well as YT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..   Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note about the 1st recorded CXA WWE Show from my game..
Page 1 of 1