CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian... Empty
PostSubject: You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian...   You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 am

You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian... Smp_atlantean
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian...   You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:00 am

Yeah, cheers for that
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian...   You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 am

You know me, always happy to help! I was actually looking for something to use in RPs...
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian...   You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 am

What does that all mean (tell me without looking it up first)? Razz
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian...   You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 am

I'd find it hard to tell you without looking it up first because it actually had the translation with it! It actually means:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

I was looking for something to use at Atlantaen in the roleplays. As I've been using Kryptonian religion as an inspiration for some of the stuff it seemed a good idea. Then I noted the site I'd picked also had Atlantaen.

The problem is you have to cut and paste the whole bit. I found another site which actually does translations but I'll have to work on how to get it to work. If I can then I'm thinking that The Cyberstar's titon-tron might use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian...   You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You too can speak Atlantean...and Klingon...and Krpytonian...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: