CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Warrior's Yellow Streak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

The Warrior's Yellow Streak Empty
PostSubject: The Warrior's Yellow Streak   The Warrior's Yellow Streak Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:33 pm

We fade in from black. We're in a brightly lit room, illuminated by a almost blinding light which is tempered by a throne cutting into it's beam. We see a figure lounging in the chair, relaxed, one leg dangling over the side.

The figure is dressed rather outlandishly. Knee lengh black boots give way to a pair of dark blue scaled leggings. This, in turn, leads to a high necked red tunic, sleeveless but decorated with silver dragon designs on each side. The man's hair is white, parted in the middle, and held back by a circlet. Below this is a symbol, a three with a dot in the middle.

The man's belt buckle appears to be a wolf's head while a ring on his left hand is that of a lion. The figure's right hand is covered by a silver gauntlet. In the gauntleted hand is a tv remote, although we cannot see the TV. He presses a button.

"Reaper I say this to you and you alone and not your brain washed lackeys around you, I don't expect them to chime in anymore in a war that clearly is between you and I."

A smile plays upon his painted lips.

"You call us lackeys yet you expect not to speak when you call us such. You say this is for David alone yet you bait the masses. You call for war yet hide behind words."

Another press of the button.

"You should start to realise soon that I will not take your continued deceit lightly."

The figure is now laughing.

"Brave words from a man who is afraid to show his face. The hollow babbling of a coward...the Warrior of the Yellow Streak..."

"...Shand, you make peoples lives hell who don't agree with you, your rules or your philosophies. Some were not good enough to meet you face to face, you made some take their dreams and burn them to ground, you crushed hearts as well as souls"

Eyes burn into the camera, clearly passionate.

"True enough that Shand is a master of the mind game. That Shand is can work people like few others. But only the weak fall. Were you ones of those? A fallen, forgotten warrior with envy in his heart? Then look upon The Prince, little warrior...look upon one who has walked through the fires of the Dragon Shand and prospered!"

"....the end is coming.."

"Again you speak the truth, but not the truth you think. Warrior, you wonder why we chime. Why we speak. It's because we have no respect for a man who hides away. A coward. A nothing. You talk in riddles, my confused enigma...in words that mean nothing..."

The figure tosses the remote control out of shot and settles back into the chair.

"Yes little warrior. Little soldier...your end is coming. An end where you will be exposed for the person you really are. It makes me wonder how each of these federations folded with a talent such as yours to keep it going?

So bleat away, little man...you amuse me...you keep The Prince entertained like a court jester, while I wait for Arnold to appear. You bring a smile to these noble lips..."

The Prince laughs.

"Warrior...Infinity's Gaze is upon you..."

Fade to black
Back to top Go down

The Warrior's Yellow Streak
Page 1 of 1