CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW Spoiler for this week

Go down 
+5
lonewolfshanehunt
RobArnold
NightStarX
Julius Seizure
Mjolnir
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

RAW Spoiler for this week Empty
PostSubject: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:08 am

So..........its Undertaker after all then Crying or Very sad

I think the lyrics this week gave it away. Johnny Cash singing "Aint No Grave Can Hold My Body Down"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 am

Of course it was! He's gotta come back for Wrestlemania and flatten someone then do the rolly-eye thing like he does every year :p
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 am

Sad

FUCK.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:20 am

I'm going to disagree on this one. I think it still leaves the door open. I've been reading that this music has been used for HBK before.

Besides, if you're WWE management and occasionally you do collect a brain cell to share between you, after making the first promo and so many people thinking it to be Sting (as it pretty much was his Starcade 97 vignette again) why add fuel to the fire? Make people believe it could be somebody else.

Lets be honest, big returns like this get bungled FAR too easily within WWE as of late, I'm sure they'd wanna actually do one right.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 am

Although, I was going to say this last week....

It dosn't even look like Taker.

That was my main thing about thinking it was Sting. Undertaker is a big man, and Sting is not nearly so big by comparasion.

The legs looked much thinner, and the calves way too small to be Taker, really.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 am

Well it could still be Sting I suppose, and the lyrics could have been added to lay a false trail. However, the 21/2/11 RAW show is being sold locally as the Return of the Undertaker.

Of course, this doesn't mean Sting can't come into the company as well.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:11 am

Unless its for both of them.

That would be pretty clever.

Wait...this is WWE.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 am

I bet I'm not the only one counting down the days to Feb 21st. I hope this mystery person is Sting, and can't wait to find out for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Forgotten Warrior

The Forgotten Warrior

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 pm

I tell you now I'm putting £5 on it being a muffin
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 am

Warrior...people will forget you in a hurry if you keep on about that muffin...Wink

My heart says Sting, my head says Taker.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 am

onetrueprince wrote:

My heart says Sting, my head says Taker.

And my spleen says Repo Man.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:20 am

I reckon it's Test
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:21 am

The Hart Foundation is returning. Everyone will be there, including Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, and British Bulldog.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 am

Owen Hart's dead ya fool
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 am

By the way.... To make matters even MORE confusing...

Yes, as Shand has said, the local arena on that specific date is advertising "The Return Of Undertaker"

HOWEVER...

It has also been reported that Sting has NOT resigned with TNA, and has even walked off from the company, while even they believe he has already signed with WWE.

So this gets more confusing by the minute. I honestly hope this is WWE purposefully misleading people.

Although I'm starting to think that what's going to happen is this...

Taker is going to return and the crowd is going to be all like "Awwwww", and then ANOTHER mysterious promo will interrupt Taker and the crowd is going to be all like "YAYYY!!!" Razz

Because let's not forget that while Undertaker is returning on 2/21, that doesn't mean that Sting still isn't coming either on that day, or debuting a short time later. It'd be a one-two punch that would make perfect sense IF it its a Taker/Sting feud.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 am

Sting has also been removed from the roster page on TNA's website. I do think he's coming in, or at least being inducted into the HOF and getting a Legends deal, but whether it's on the same night? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:55 am

Honestly, now what I think they are (probably) doing is very smart.

Let the talk about Sting on the internet build up and the WWE says nothing about it. Then, deflate and set people up for disappointment by saying "This Is The Night Undertaker Returns", and let people down so they start saying "Oh god, Taker? Who cares, WWE? Screw you."

..........and then BAM. Sting challenges.

Good move, really. If people are expecting something, lie to them, and say "Well, looks like you didn't get your christmas present. Too bad." and then... pull it from behind the tree.

Even if they don't fool everyone, they'll still fool half of them with that old trick. Wink
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 am

If they did both come out it would be fantastic. Just think of Taker coming out, doing his bit and then, at the last second, Sting. He doesn't even have to say anything. Maybe just appear on the Tron, get spotted in the rafters. Point a bat at Taker.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:48 am

That is literally all they need do on the 1st week.

However, Sting absolutely WILL NOT be in the rafters or descend from the rafters or do any of that. After Owen, they won't touch it with a barge pole, and McMahon has nixed suggestions for airborne entries at Wrestlemania and other events before now.

But how about this? Taker is mid-ring, talks of his return, says his legacy is cemented and no one can keep him down. Lights go off, come back on and he's laid out, with a black baseball bat in the ring beside him.

Or how about this? Taker is mid-ring, calls out Nexus. Nexus attack and seem to be getting the better of him. Then the lights go out. When they come back on, everyone in Nexus is laid out, Taker stands mid-ring, and there's a black baseball bat beside him.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Reaper wrote:
That is literally all they need do on the 1st week.

However, Sting absolutely WILL NOT be in the rafters or descend from the rafters or do any of that. After Owen, they won't touch it with a barge pole, and McMahon has nixed suggestions for airborne entries at Wrestlemania and other events before now.

I don't know about that. I'd say they are over that. Especially considering "CM Punk's Suicide Attempt"s spot several weeks ago. I took that to possibly be WWE testing the waters to see if they think they can get away with it again, now.

I think they'll do it.

While I personally think CM Punk's Suicide spot was in generally bad taste, the fact is that only a small number of fans freaked out about it, and I think the lack of a giant controversy from it has probably convinced the WWE that it's fine again.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:27 pm

What suicide spot?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:36 pm

You didn't see this happen last month?

I actually found this in poor taste personally, and it did invoke some bad memories indeed, but on the other hand, at least it showed that WWE isn't themselves afriad of this kind of thing anymore.

Whether that's a bad thing or a good thing though, is up to everyone themselves, but based on this, I don't think WWE at least has a problem with this kind of imagery anymore.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:47 pm

And actually... I find the most disturbing part of this is actually the crowd.

Mind you, that a lot of WWE's audience are young child marks and Cena fans who believe the storylines and therefore it disturbed me that so much of this crowd wanted CM Punk to actually kill himself on camera.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 pm

To be honest, I never even thought about what happened to Owen Hart when I saw CM Punk up there the other week. You mentioning it now is the first time I've thought about it.

As much of a tragedy as Owen Hart's death was, it shouldn't limit what happens in WWE nearly 12 years after his death.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Ah, right, yes, that. Like Wheato, I didn't really make an immediate comparison with Owen Hart.

But seeing as the Blue Blazer's entrance was supposed to be a direct spoof of Sting, seeing as Owen's wife still attacks the WWE on a regular basis, and seeing as how previous attempts at doing any sort of angle of that type of someone dropping into the ring have all been ruled out, I would still be extremely surprised if the WWE used a wire entrance or gimmick for Sting should he come to the company.

Also, keep in mind, he hasn't actually done that stunt for a long while anyway. I don't believe (though I could be wrong) that he ever used it in TNA, so no-one has seen it for about ten years. Would he even do it if asked?
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 pm

At least there's still a chance that he could hang out in the rafters, or above the titantron. That'd still be pretty cool, seeing him in WWE for the first time in either of those two places.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah, he still does that. Brood above the rafters. So they'll probably do something like that, or show him from high up...

But I doubt that he will ever transition from above to come down in the same shot with a real wire stunt, though.

Additionally, another way, in this day and age, they could achieve a similar result is to film pre-made footage of him atop a building, ala Batman, shown on the titantron. That could be just as effective.

Also, when it comes to a new WWE Entrance Theme, speaking of Batman, I think he should have an orcherstra, big budget re-arrangement of his classic WCW theme, this time done in the style of The Dark Night style symphonics, with that trademarked Jim Johnston guitar growl in the background.

I would personally love that.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 am

When I was thinking about the rafters I had more of him just lurking that coming down. I don't think they would do that and I'm not sure it's needed. But I have to admit that I'd forgotten that BB was a Sting rip so I wouldn't be surprised, either way, if they did or didn't use it.

Like DS said even just the bat would sell tickets!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:10 am

Of course, this all depends on whether he has actually signed or not.

Personally, I think they ought to bring him back in the short hair and facepaint gimmick, and re-team him with the Warrior. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:41 am

They should bring back surfer Sting, with bleeched hair and brightly coloured attires! Razz
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 am

Blade Runners, wasn't it? As long as they let Sting handle the mic work...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:07 am

T'was indeed.

Warrior's promos were excellent. You just can't handle the power of Destrucity.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:27 am

It's because Warrior lives for angry and frustration, and Myron lives for pixies and mermen.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 am

I would have thought it would be pretty damn safe if they did decide to do a wire entrance. After Owen, just like most situations like this, the health & safety requirements dramatically increase to insane levels.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Even though it might not be Sting vs Taker at this years Mania....I hope Vince and Sting himself have been paying attention to the buzz that just a "what if?" scenario created and they do decide to do business in the future. Perhaps a summer angle where Sting appears to take out The Nexus once and for all much like he did against the n.w.o back in the 90's.

All in all, with Stings career winding down and the wwe in a nice PG era I feel like Sting should do the one thing his fans want him to do and thats work for the WWE.

Also....with Sting pretty much out of the picture (im still checking out 2/21 just in case) a new Undertaker opponent seems to have been set in place. And that person is....

Triple H

Highlight to read the spoiler.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am

Trips? As solid a match as that is likely to be it's been done and I'd prefer for them to do something new. The problem goes back to something I think Mike A was saying. About the danger of the streak ending just not being there. Even with Trips you'd get the feeling that yes, it could be his last match (Trips having the sway to put himself in that frame) but do you feel like Trips could end the streak? Kane has been done to death, Barrett would just be fodder for Taker, and so would most of the others.

With Sting's following there is a real sense that it could end, even though the chances are that Taker will retire undefeated.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:44 am

If it IS Hunter, it'd be the ten year anniversary of his LAST Mania match with Taker.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:07 pm

We can only hope...

RAW Spoiler for this week Wrestlemania-27-sting-vs-undertaker
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 pm

That's a very nice mock-up.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 pm

I know. I don't know who did it, but it looks very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoiler for this week   RAW Spoiler for this week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAW Spoiler for this week
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next