CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAW vids and screenshots

Go down 
+4
Julius Seizure
Mjolnir
Drogoth
lonewolfshanehunt
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:52 am

I was actually quite surprised at how simple Rob's attire was, I have to say. I really liked the face and modelling on the CAW, but I admit I had to fight hard to resist the temptation to jazz up the costume a little. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:33 am

I actually did add things to my Rob.

I put white patterns on his legs, and adorned the back of his coat with a large Union Jack. I think it works for him.

I also have changed his theme into a wailing electric guitar version of Rule Brittannia.

Actually I think I should embed a link to it.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 am

THIS is what i'm using for Rob Arnold:

download: http://www.divshare.com/download/14096592-80e
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:41 am

Mike, any chance of some pictures of your enhancements to Rob's attire?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 am

Done the Rocket costume yesterday based on the video as best I could, but couldn't find any markings for the X logo so went instead with a standard letter X and enlarged it :p seemed to work.

Also Wheato seemed to be making some strange noises at certain points in the video. Check it out!

Rob's CAW to do tonight!

And if anyone fancies uploading a photo of Chio's attire that would be splendid! Even just a few lines describing what he looks like would work.

If anyone cares, my TXA/CWA roster now consists of:

Joxide
Mark Rynx
J Dub
Special Giznap
Big D
Syxx Pac (Big D's 2nd character clone of X-Pac)
Derek Vicious
Mike Rocket
The Rapper
Super Hero
David Shand
Matt Campbell
Myron Fox
Out Cold

Still to make:

Steve Awesome
Rob Arnold
Chio Reto
Brummy Midlandson
Homer Cyde
Reggie Cyde
+ more as I think of them
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 pm

There should be pictures on here somewhere of my Steve Awesome, Homer, and Reggie CAWs, and you have the figures for Homer and Reggie.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 pm

julius seizure wrote:
Also Wheato seemed to be making some strange noises at certain points in the video. Check it out!

Holding my phone up while trying to use the controller with one hand bloody aches after a while! lol
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:28 am

I meant like at the beginning when you said "Wockit!" when you selected Mike rocket, and other things.

I'll have a look for Steve Awesome & the Cydes later although I don't recall seeing them on here. was going to do some last night but ended up writing a RP instead which I got half way through.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:50 am

Also... you know what?

I might use these videos to make original CAW's of these guys on my 3rd Xbox account, just so the game will see them as my CAW's and I can make a created story with them in it, after all.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 am

NightStarX wrote:
Also... you know what?

I might use these videos to make original CAW's of these guys on my 3rd Xbox account, just so the game will see them as my CAW's and I can make a created story with them in it, after all.

That's a good idea. It'd also mean you can upload highlight reels with them in and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 am

I had a look through all the early threads, before I started posting here and found the CAW's for Steve, Rob, Homer & Reggie so I'll be doing them tonight (lol) all of them probably (lol) one after another (lol)
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 am

I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Just nod and smile...
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 pm

*shakes head and frowns*
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 pm

That way leads to the Devils work, young man...
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Paul's newest look   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 am

Here's Paul Star's (formerly Paul James) new look. Enjoy!

Edit: I think that brown dot on his forehead is a bit of my sons lunch, which got on the TV when he was pointing at something he liked lol.

CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Starpics

Last edited by lonewolfshanehunt on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:18 am

AB ZEE!

Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 am

all looks good now my question is jox can you upload those caw's so i can download them come wednesday? and also so i can share Brummy Darkside and Danny with you once i get around to actually creating them.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 am

SHA-BUMP!
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:07 pm

i plan on getting a ps3 here pretty soon. and wwe 12 so i cant wait to finally make caw's again after not being able to for a couple years.

also the idea of putting up the complete formula so that we can actually use each other's caw's in things is a great idea that i definately plan on using.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:07 am

Why not buy a 360 instead? That way you can just download our CAWs.

Plus, you get the better gaming platform.

I couldn't even tell you where the controllers to my PS3 are, I dislike it so much as a gaming platform. It fulfills no other use in my home other than being a spare Blu-ray player, and that's increasingly redundant now that I have Apple TV.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:03 am

Yes! Get a PS3, they're the bollocks.

Don't know how clued up on current console technology Mr. Awesome but they got a feature allowing you to upload/download CAW's from other people. When you get a PS3 & the game let me know and I'll uplaod what I've made
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:09 am

I don't like the PS3 very much either and already have a Blu-Ray....

However, I had to repalce my 360 with a new one becuase the damn thing wouldn't read discs anymore. (Even though I've had it for 6 years, and I've fixed it numberous times) but it finally slowly broke down on me. Just this week, it kicked the bucket.

HOWEVER, I was able to buy a new model 360 for only $100. Which is why, even though I was thinking of switching over to a PS3... for that great of a price, I didn't.

In the end, I'm glad I didn't. Dunno about anyone else but if you can pick up a used, good condition post-2006 model 360 for close to $100, I would vastly recommend that, instead of paying $299 for the exact same thing just for an overpriced system like the PS3, more or less. Especially if all you care about is gaming and not irrelevant nonsense. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAW vids and screenshots   CAW vids and screenshots - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAW vids and screenshots
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: