CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a location!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:09 pm

I want a random yet not too ridiculous location for my next Paul Star (James) promo in NCW, but I can't think of anywhere. The first person to reply with a suggestion, will win an E-cookie! I'm going to push Paul for a great run in the fed, and I'm using randomness and fun to do it.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm

How about "Hailing from Starsville, New Paulson." Razz

It just came to me that it would be funny if a wrestler made up a natural sounding ring announcer location based entirely on his own name.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:29 pm

I love the sound of that, but it's not what I meant. I meant in a gym or a locker room, but not somewhere that obvious. I want him to cut a promo somewhere you wouldn't expect to see a wrestler cutting a promo. Paul has cut promos in a corner shop, a library, a pharmacy, and a few other random places.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:49 pm

The reading room at the British Museum

The Magpie Cafe fish and chip shop, Whitby

The Cairngorm funicular railway, Cairngorms, Scotland

The top of an open top tour bus going past Westminster Abbey
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm

A fish and chip shop! You sir, are a winner! I think I'll use one in Colwyn Bay, as I know the area.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Ah. Oops. I misread then, sorry.

Well, I know Shand already got his in, and you picked it, but i'm going to feel stupid for messing that up until I suggest my own one anyway.

Uhm... Standing atop a slide on a children's playground? Razz There.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Second promo of the week, he'll be doing just that!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:15 pm

I suggested the Magpie, because as Mr Fox will attest, its the best fish and chip shop in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 am

I typed my RP, which started off in a chip shop. It also involved a homeless person with a dislike for salt and vinegar, and the Bat-Signal.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Bravo! Next should be Paul James in a public aquarium making fish jokes and comparing people he doesn't like to those suckerfish that stick to the sides of the tank. Razz
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Lol, nice idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a location! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a location!   Need a location! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a location!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: