CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com Empty
PostSubject: The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com   The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:07 am

cxa.com pulled of another big scoop this week by being the ONLY interview that The Cyberstar, Myron Novaar, gave following his explosive press conferance with David Shand.

While there has been bad blood between the two before nobody could have seen just how far it would go. The explosive pair ended the conference almost nose to nose before both returned to their respective hotel rooms. Shand checked out early but Novaar was still around.

cxa.com caught up with Myron in his hotel room, just hours after the conference.

(cxa) "Myron, thanks for agreeing to give us this time."

(MN) "You are welcome."

(cxa) "I'd like to start by..."

(MN) "Look, let's get things straight from the start. I'm not here to go into any details about what happened between me and David back there."

(cxa) "But you must have something you wanted to say on the matter? It seemed vital you did a few hours ago."

(MN) "That was...unfortunate. I...We let things get a little out of hand."

(cxa) "A little out of hand?!? You and The Reaper nearly came to blows!"

(MN) "As I say, a little out of hand. I don't regret my actions back there but they could have been handled differently..."

(cxa) "So I can't press you for anything on Matthew Shand at all?"

This appeared to give Myron pause. A few moments passed before Novaar answered again.

(MN) "Look, all I will say is that I totally believe in everything I just said. The False Brother is truly upon us and I just don't think David sees that. David has a lot on his mind with his match with Chris and I don't think he's handling this very well. As for Matthew, well, let's just say that The One True Prince has been less than impressed with his actions. There WILL be consequences..."

(cxa) "OK, let's move onto your match with Rob Arnold. Rumour has it that there is going to be another press conference and that Arnold will be involved."

(MN) "I have heard that. I am pleased that Arnold is finally getting ready to address me."

(cxa) "Do you think that he will accept your challenge to the Crucifixtion Match?"

(MN) "I have made the offer. Arnold is the only one who knows his mind. However, I think he will. This works to my advantage."

(cxa) "How so? To my knowledge this is the first time such a match has been done. You've had a few stretcher matches in the past, though."

(MN) "Again, I don't want to get drawn on details. But I have planned what happens next. You WILL see The Phoenix of the Sun reborn! The rebirth is coming..."

With that our short time was up and Novaar was off to another interview. cxa.com awaits the moves Rob Arnold and that Shand's with great interest. One thing is for sure...we haven't heard the last of this yet!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com   The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 am

(ooc: I thought it would be interesting if I added a surprise spur-of the moment incidental roleplay reply here for the heck of it. Hope that's ok. Razz )

The CXA press crew walk away into the opposite direction on down the hall and from the building, only half satisfied with their answer from Myron regarding his thoughts on Matthew, but still insanly curious on the hearted stare-down between Novaar and Shand.

However, if only the press crew would have stuck around, they would have seen a chance encounter between the Prince and another individual on the hotel floor, that was truly unexpected.

For no sooner than had Myron taken a sigh and unfocused himself for only a second as he turned the corner to ponder in thought at the machination of his and his alone, then he suddenly found himself in the presence of another CXA star....

Mike Rocket.

"Hey. Clown." came the predictably rude and snide address from the man once known as The New X. "Where the hell is Steve Awesome?! He's supposed to be booked in this godforsaken rathole of a hotel, and I've been looking for that self-righteous fucknugget for days."

Strangely however, as tired, irritated, and preoccupied by his own current problems as The One True Prince is, the rude and insulting tone of Rocket caused a reaction in Myron that one wouldn't have expected.... that of an amused smile.

"Oh. Goodness" began Myron... "look what the cat dragged in here."

The prince continues on with his condescending mocking of Rocket. "Michael, it's been ages! You're looking well. ....Or at least, as well as a rusty, wrecked shell of a has-been who absolutely none of us have even remotely heard from in years can look. I would have thought you'd be wasting away in some gutter, but here you are, in the flesh. Color me surprised."

Rocket snorts derisively, obviously not finding any of the snarky humoring of Myron as funny as the prince does. And in fact, seems to have legitimately twitched a nerve with the "has-been" crack.

"Yeah, real fuckin' funny. Laugh it up, asshole. Believe me, if I had the time, i'd love nothing more than to kick you into next month right here in the hallway. But as much as you might like to think so, I'm not here to bother with you or your carnie side-show crap."

Myron, unperturbed by Rocket's crude and insulting tone, only remains amusededly smiling away as Rocket continues. "The thing is, I've got other fish to fry. All I want to know is if you know absolutely anything about where the fuck Steve is. Have you fuckin' seen him at ALL?"

Myron, not the least bit bothered or intimated by Rocket, just sarcastically breathes a sigh at the irritable man before him. "....you know, just between me and you, prince to putz, I must ask, doesn't it ever get old, being such a hateful, bitter old grouch every second of your life? I mean, lighten up, take a joke once in a while, grow a sense of humor."

Myron continues on with his semi-lecture to Mike. "And also, believe it or not, but jabs aside, I did mean half of what I said to you. It actually was nice, in some fateful way to run into you again. Even though we've never got on, and in fact, our meeting in the ring sometime about 5 or so years ago was a particularly violent and not-at-all a friendly affair. That I distinctly recall.

Yet, I won't patronize you, or say that i've held any real semblance of respect for you, even. But even after so much time hearing nothing from your mere existence at all since the company closed, and then seeing an old adversary is surprising and interesting, let alone in a hotel-room chance meeting 6 years on.

And in some strange way, thus, it is at least amusing to see you again. But already, threats of violence, and an interrogation about Steve Awesome just like that? It is rather pitiable behavior, honestly. I don't know how you carry on with yourself."

And for almost a second, Mike Rocket seems almost taken aback by the words of the former Cyberstar, albiet pretending not to care with a glance to this side and a retort in kind.

"Pitiable? ME?? Come off it, Fox.."

"Ah ah. It's Novarr now." replies Myron with a sarcastically condesending wave of his finger.

Rocket grunts. "Whatever the fuck it is. Novarr, i guess.... You act like shit doesn't bother you, or like we can just talk or joke with each other like gentlemen? Is that really how you think? Or maybe that's why you're accustomed to David treating you like a bitch, even when you claim to have moved on from his shadow and all that crap.

But me and you, we tore at each other like animals, we pummeled and bashed each other around in that ring, 5 years ago? 6 years ago? The amount of time somehow matters at all? Honestly, I barely remember it other than I have the same regard for you, then or now, as I have the same regard for anyone. Which is to say, none. Everyone has a problem with everyone, even if they don't know it, and there is no such fucking thing as a "friend.".

So we run across each other in a hotel room. Big fucking whoop. I want to know where the fuck Steve is or if you've seen Steve. All that being around people is, is an exchange of words and information, or means to an end.

So No, Myron, It isn't nice to see you. It's not even interesting to see you, and you like to think it's amusing to see me or get a jab at me, because you're pissed off at Shand at the moment. I barely care about that, but it is annoying that when I ask you if Steve's at this hotel, you can't tell me for some sake or wanting to have some stupid conversation with me."

Myron's smile drops. In fact, it is very clear he's already tired of this meeting.

He sighs again, no longer sarcastically, but legitimately and replies to Rocket one more time.

"Mike, you're right. I concede. You win. I agree completely. This is serving absolutely no purpose at all. I thought that after being in a buisness where so many people have so many problems with everyone, where freindships are tenuous, and people you try to co-exist with constantly disappoint you with what they're really made of, that after a bit of a long and trying day, that when I see you, mister Mike Rocket my one time enemy, for the first time in 5 years, that we could at least communicate like civil beings on a rudimentary level. I suppose that is my fault for thinking that YOU could understand this.

Well, no, Mike. I have not heard hide nor hare from Steve Awesome. I have not yet seen him once at this hotel, I have absolutely no idea if he is even residing here or not. And I only know that he's slated to appear on the card somewhere. Now it's been quite a day, and if you'll excuse me, i'll be getting to my room to rest up, have a long think, and train."

Myron walks a few steps past Rocket, but then turns back to Mike one last time...

"...But do you know something, Rocket? I really do pity you. More right now than I probably ever have before."

And with that, Myron Novarr walks on down the hall out of sight through a door, shutting it behind him.

Just then, the door Myron had just exited from, reopens. This time, coming from the door and jogging up to Mike Rocket is his agent and manager, Victoria Madison. She catches up to him and nearly doubles over, struggling to catch her breath.

*huff* *puff* She straightens back up and talks to him, as he simply just rolls his eyes and looks away from her in annoyance.

"oh... wow... there's a lot of steps there. I had to come the other way around... after I lost sight of you... aha... ha... It's almost like... ha.. like you were trying to leave me behind... back there. ehe..."

Rocket mutters under his breath "...yeah, imagine that."

"But oh..." she finishes, "But you know what? Guess who I just saw??? I think I saw THE Cyberstar, Myron Fox back there!! Gosh, it's neat to see him again, isn't it???"

"Hey Madison?"
asks Rocket, annoyedly.

"Yes?" she pleasantly chirps back, having regained her composure and straightening out her suit jacket and skirt.

"......how about you shut the hell up?"
comes Rocket's flat reply as he leaves the room, and she dejectedly follows behind him.

Last edited by NightStarX on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com   The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 pm

(ooc: I've got no problems with the response. I did do the original piece as online text one but I guess it could have included a web film bit. Just one thing on Fox/Novaar. He doesn't swear. I've nothing against it but I don't 99% of the time and so Fox/Novaar doesn't. Think of it as him wanting to show-off an intellectual side, together with his snooty attitude. But nice work) Smile
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com   The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

ooc: Cool, but I think the only thing I had him say close to that was "putz". The rest was all Rocket, pretty much. If I made it unclear who was saying what lines, my mistake, though.

Should I have colored the text though? Because perhaps I did shy away from constantly typing "then Rocket says" and "Then Myron says" because I didn't want it to become redundant, but I did try to take into account how Myron talks (and how he's constantly trying to be civil to Rocket while Rocket is being the abrasive, crass one.) I might have done a poor job at making it clear whose lines belong to who, now that I look at it. :/

EDIT: I think I will go back and put Rocket in red and Myron in a royal-ish purple.
EDIT 2: There. I used a pink-ish fuscia for Myron, because dark purple was too hard to read against black.
EDIT 3: I also removed the two short references to cameras at the start, and changed them to "CXA staff" with preumably pens and notebooks.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com   The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:17 am

Cheers. I like the coloured text, it does clear things up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com   The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One True Prince speaks...only on cxa.com
Page 1 of 1