CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.

Go down 
+4
lonewolfshanehunt
Faulerro
Mjolnir
NightStarX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Empty
PostSubject: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:49 am

LEGENDS

• Jimmy Snuka
  • Mr. Perfect
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Shawn Micheals
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • The Rock
  • The Ultimate Warrior
  • Andre The Giant
  • Bret Hart
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Jake The Snake Roberts
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • Rowdy Roddy Piper
  • Sgt Slaughter
  • Big Bossman (DLC)
  • Jerry "The King" Lawler (DLC)
  • Micheal Hayes (DLC)
  • The Million Dollar Man (DLC)
  • Dusty Rhodes (DLC)
  • Hawk (DLC)
  • Animal (DLC)
SUPERSTARS

• The Big Show
  • CM Punk
  • Drew McIntyre
  • John Cena
  • John Morrison
  • Sheamus
  • The Miz
  • The Undertaker
  • Edge
  • Jack Swagger
  • Kane
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Triple H
  • Chris Jericho (DLC)
  • Mark Henry (DLC)
  • R-Truth (DLC)
  • Ted Dibiase (DLC)
  • Cody Rhodes (DLC)

WOW.

Yeah, this is pretty much everyone I wanted to be in it. Right down to Steve Austin and CM Punk.

I can't think of any serious notable exceptions worth complaining about at all, really.

Love this roster.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 am

Hard to complain about that roster, except maybe replacing PS Hayes with Rick Rude, and eliminating R-Truth altogether. But yes, good roster. Looking forward to it now.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 am

Yeah. I mean, i'd rather have had at LEAST Zack Ryder, Christian, Ezekial Jackson, Vladimir Kozlov, Santino Marella, Wade Barret, or Yoshi Tatsu replacing R-Truth.

Any one of them would have been preferred. But oh well. Minor nitpicks at best.

This roster is great.

Although if I could offer one other minor nitpick... it would have been nice if this game wasn't just a battle between the Legends and Superstars Of Today, and could have featured some faces from that grey area in-between then and now. (A.K.A The 90's)

like Raven, Hardcore Holly, Albert/A-Train, Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Al Snow, Mick Foley, D-Lo Brown, or other representatives of the WWE/F's 90's Era.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:40 am

Just thinking, is this the first time they have actually had Hogan ripping his shirt off during his entrance?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:14 am

I think so.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:22 am

This roster is pretty excellent. I have to admit, as a total Punk mark, I was waiting for him to be included, if not solely to see an exaggerated GTS. :p Austin and Piper added makes this a damn-near perfect list of legends if you ask me. Would've liked Foley and Angle, but we have to be reasonable here.

Looking at some of the finisher videos on the IGN article which announced this, there's a few tiny things that bug me, such as the Stunner missing the kick, Eddie's "Frog Splash" being more of a 450, and giving Swagger the ankle lock rather than his more identifiable Gutwrench Powerbomb, but I do love the animations used for most of them. They're too ludicrous to hate.

Also, man... that DDT Jake uses looks an awwwwful lot like a spinning ChiDT. Wink
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:32 pm

I want it now!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Really looking forward to seeing what the CAW mode is like in this game, especially whether they have included parts from other legends. Imagine what an All Stars Lesnar would look like? Brock looked like one of those over pumped figures in real life!
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 pm

ok i have several nitpicks here first legends and theres only 1 i would replace and thats jake the snake preferably with goldberg and only because i love his entrance and your right rTruth shouldn't be a factor and someone like christian would be great, as for punk he can kiss my mofoing ass (joking chris dont set upon me the hounds or anything), also as an after thought is it me or did RTruth have more credability as ron the truth killings or is it just me?

Also you wont get angle foley or the like of jeff hardy in his hayday on a wwe game untill Vince declares war and buys tna from dixie carter its a copyright thing, just look what happened in the 18 months it took him to buy ECW and WCW and then procede to fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 am

Still in two minds about this game. I'll wait until Dave gives it a thumbs up before I get it.

I would have preferred more legends though, or just legends, but real old school ones across all countries and time periods. Imagine how epic a match between Shirley "Big Daddy" Temple vs. Ed "Strangler" Lewis would be!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:25 am

While I will agree that Vince McMahon totally destroyed the legacy and what actually worked and was good about ECW...

If Vince bought TNA, on the other hand, the way it's being run for the last several years by Dixie "I Am An Emotionless Robot Drone Observing Human Culture And Have No Idea How It Or Wrestling Programming At The Very Least Works" Carter, then "fucking it up" could still only be a massive improvement. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 am

I would never replace anybody with Goldberg. Least of all somebody as talented as Jake the Snake was in his heyday.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 am

Unusually, I agree with my learned colleague Mr Fox.

And Big Daddy's real name was Shirley Crabtree!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:51 am

I'd pay good money to see Shirley Temple v anybody!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 am

Lol I knew Dave would be the one to pick that up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 am

i think i still have my old tapes of ecw in the attic somewhere, as long as the wife didn't have a clear out i know st claire was in a couple of them topless, what i wouldn't give for paul e heyman to return to wwe and be given the right to produce an old school ecw just the way he wants to that would be better than nxt thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:59 am

You have more chance of Jordan becoming the next world heavyweight champion.

I used to have a great load of old WCW tapes, including a stack of early events (early Starrcades etc) that were only released in the US, and which I picked up a job lot at a boot fair a few years ago. Ran out of storage in the end, so I binned the lot. I'm down to about 40 wrestling DVDs now.

Wish I'd sold them now instead of just binning them. Was a rash move, was that.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:45 am

I saw a bloke at the car boot yesterday selling WM-XX DVD, old as nuff, for £14. I offered him £5 and he looked at me like I walked in on Christmas morning and pissed all over his children. Bellend!
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:48 am

for some unknown reason my copy of WM XX has gone walkies im alittle worried seeing as its not the first dvd to disappear in my house over the last few weeks, (my wife blaming me for her elf dvd going walkies was completly unfounded, especially when it was found in the bin in the spare room, i obviously wouldn't leave it in such an obvious place, god damn will farrel he's such a tool, anyway i digress) yeah so most of my wrestling dvds have gone walkies i hope to the attic but one that wont go up there is my mcmahon dvd i think its legendary.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:51 am

If you have the ability to copy DVD's mate you can borrow my WMXX DVD set!
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 am

do i have the ability hmmm let me think errrrrrrr yah i do whack em in the post rob matey lol
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:42 am

I have Wrestlemania XX, alas it is impossibly scratched up beyond the point of even being playable.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:45 am

If anyone want me to sign their copy, just ask. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 am

Aww cheers Rob, but that's okay thanks. youtube can show me pretty much any match I want to see. The only reason I offered him £5 was because it was so expensive.

I probably have a VHS of it somewhere, recorded off the TV.

Does anyone know if this years' WM is gonna be on Sky Sports?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 am

Nope, Box Office. Vince won't allow Sky to show Mania without it being an additional purchase.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 am

They used to! In fact there were only a few that were actual PPV's. The UK ones I think. Insurextion and Rebellion I think? And C4 used to play Backlash & the Rumble. Bloody capitalists!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.   The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Complete WWE All-Stars Roster Revealed.
Page 1 of 1