CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Empty
PostSubject: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:12 am

WWE All-Star's Fantasy Warfare mode is 15 matches complete with video packages that put together the fantasy matches of Superstars vs Legends and asks YOU to choose the answer to questions like "Who Is The Most Charismatic?, Who Is The Coldest Snake? Who Is The Best Role Model" Who Is Mr. Wrestlemania? The Biggest Big Man, Scotland's Pride or The Most Innovative Offense?"

Well, that got me thinking as I was playing this mode.

What fantasy matchups would you want to see between CXA and the WWE?

Here's two I'd like to see, just to get started. Feel free to come up with your own in this format. Razz

Master Of Darkness
Undertaker vs David Shand

The Phenom and the Demon from Death Valley versus the Reaper of Souls.

Both men prey on the fear and the intimidation they cause in their opponent to their own psychological advantage in different ways.

Both are powerful in their deep understanding of the darker side of the world that creates their own brand of strength, whether it's Undertaker's supernatural power, or Shand's incredible mentalist powers that seem to break men before they even step in the ring with him.

But who is the true master of shadows? The mystery of the Undertaker or the enigmatic piercing stare of Shand? The leader of The Ministry or the architect of the Trinity Of Midnight? Taker or Reaper? Who's heart of darkness beats the fiercest ?

The Biggest Jerk
Mike Rocket vs The Miz

Whether it's making sure that you do everything in your power to let the audience know that you didn't give a damn what they think because you're better than every one in the world, or just getting your kicks stealing candy bars from small children, these two men are exactly aligned with their most steadfast personal philosophy:

That it doesn't matter if you're loved, liked, friendly, easy to get along with or even respected... all that matters is that you're right and you get what you want, no matter how you get it. But of course, stopping along the way to kick that extra puppy, and make it all worthwhile.

Mike Rocket and The Miz, have both made it their mission in life to be vindictive, arrogant, self-centered, hateful, self-glorifying, and would die before admitting they are wrong about anything, especially themselves. And they like it that way!

After all, nice guys finish LAST... but when these two self-righteous, smug, mean-spirited prevaiers of villainy and masters of the fine art of being an complete a***hole come together in the opposite ends of the ring, only one can finish FIRST.

Who is the biggest jerk? Mike Rocket or The Miz?

Last edited by NightStarX on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:56 am

Here's some other good ones...

Great Britain Brawler
Rob Arnold vs William Regal

Two proud English brawlers with fists of fury, both regarded as the toughest of the tough and the roughest of the rough to see who is the hardest hitting Superstar that the United Kingdom has to offer.

Larger Than Life
Ultimate Warrior vs "The Lone Wolf" Derek Verona

Two men whose theattrics are surpassed only by their intensity and single minded devotion to their personal philsophy and sense of self. Two of the powerhouses whose personalities transcend traditional human comprehension and become a destructive force of will and energy all it's own.

The Most Bizarre
Myron Fox vs Goldust

Weird, strange, off-kilter, and above all unique... call it what you will, but there are no two men who strive above all to be more different than any other man, than The Bizarre One and The Cyberstar. Their personas are no laughing matter. They are a conviction, a way of life, and no one will dare tell them otherwise, or suffer the consequences.

But which one dares to be different more than the other? The Elf Prince or The Hollywood Star of Shattered Dreams Productions? Which is truly the stand out superstar that can never be duplicated or imitated?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:11 am

Big D vs. The Rock
Who is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment/e-fedding?

Myron Fox vs. The Boogeyman
Biggest weirdo in wrestling

Steve Awesome vs. Mike Awesome
Who is Awesome-r?

Shane Hunt vs. Al Snow
Ultimate jobber match (the loser is the ultimate jobber)
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:58 am

Matches we’d like to see

Master of the DDT – Jake Roberts .v. Chio Reto

Both these competitors have made the DDT famous. Jake by innovating the move in the WWE, and Chio by refining and perfecting it into the awesome ChiDT. This match would pit Jake’s mind games and willingness to connive and cheat for a win against Reto’s undying desire and sheet guts.

All American Boy – Jack Swagger .v. Homer Cyde

Both technical wrestlers with an extensive collegiate amateur background, both versed in mat-based wrestling as much as pro-styles, both big and powerful athletes, and both professing to be the ultimate all-American hero. The loser of this match will come out red-white-and-black-and-blue.

Tag Team Nightmares – The Brothers of Destruction .v. The Trinity of Midnight

Perhaps the most feared teams in their respective companies. Undertaker and Kane, the awesome Trinity of Midnight versus the team that terrorised the WHWF, CWA, and TXA, the Trinity of Midnight. Would Novaar being the smaller man put them at a disadvantage, or would his speed give the Trinity the added X factor to take the win?

Straight Edge or “Take the edge off” – CM Punk .v. Joxide

This would be a clash of lifestyles as the sanctimonious straight-edge superstar CM Punk clashed with the party hard Mouth of the South West, Joxide

The Reaper .v. Bret “Hitman” Hart

No good storyline reason – I just want to batter him.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:12 am

Originally, I was looking for some way to pit Chio against Jericho. I just want to see that, and I do think Jericho and Chio are very similar I think..

...but it's kind of a similarity that is hard for me to give an exact name to and I wasn't sure how to write a description of it up.

Just the whole thing about a wrestler who has added bits and pieces to his overall character, repertoire and persona to himself over the years until he's become well rounded and complete as a performer.

I suppose I could call it something like...

Greatest Journeyman
Chio Reto vs Chris Jericho

Yeah. Greatest journeyman. The Superstar with the most moxy that's faced the most odds to overcome adversity to get where they are.

I like that.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:58 am

julius seizure wrote:
Shane Hunt vs. Al Snow
Ultimate jobber match (the loser is the ultimate jobber)

Bastard!

Who'll Earn The Most Air Miles? (TLC match)
Frayed Ends of Sanity vs Hardy Boyz (before they were messed up by drugs)

Two great high-flying teams, but which team is the best at taking to the skies?

Dumb VS Dumber
X Pac vs Joxide

Who's the most useless piece of crap in Wrestling/E-fedding?

I HAVE THE POWER!
Shane Hunt vs Goldberg

Two massively powerful wrestlers, but who will out-power the other?

Hell On Earth
Dominus vs Kane

Both men are monsters, but which is the scariest?

Female Domination
Joanie Lee vs Chyna

These women could beat the men, but who would beat the other?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 am

Quote :
Dumb VS Dumber
X Pac vs Joxide

Who's the most useless piece of crap in Wrestling/E-fedding?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:39 am

Joanie Lee v Chyna??? I was never convinced they were not the same person...or even female...

I like my matches...although I can't understand why you think i'm weird...just because I know where you can buy goblin noses, cat tails and elf ears...;p
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 am

I think Myron Fox the wrestlier is great, not weird. He just likes being different.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:50 am

lol...thank you Smile I don't actually write it as weird, more just things that interest me. Maybe sometime with an slightly ramped up edge.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 am

Myron Fox the person however....sick freak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 am

Oh...well yes...*whispers* I don't trust him personally...sick freak probably has people buried somewhere...breathing through naught but curly straws...oh no...he's coming back...run...run for your lives!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare   CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CXA vs WWE Fantasy Warfare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: