CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to defend titles in Universe mode.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

How to defend titles in Universe mode. Empty
PostSubject: How to defend titles in Universe mode.   How to defend titles in Universe mode. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:03 am

A lot of people are upset already that you not only can't defend belts on Raw, Smackdown or Superstars, but also... you cannot set up title defenses on PPV's yourself.

If a belt isn't being defended in a PPV main event then you can't make it so. You can change the participants but that's it.

There is a way around this, it seems. It's actually rather more a glitch you can activate.

Go into the exhibition and switch the Superstar's currently held title from one of the "main 4 titles" (like the WWE Title) into one of the Unlockable titles (Like the WCW title), then head back to Universe and defend it. The match as you set it up, will be fought for the WWE Title.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How to defend titles in Universe mode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to defend titles in Universe mode.   How to defend titles in Universe mode. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 am

Cheers for that, but I think at least initially I'll let title matches come along as they will. There are too many titles matches these days anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand

How to defend titles in Universe mode.
Page 1 of 1