CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FB Wrestling game

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

FB Wrestling game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB Wrestling game   FB Wrestling game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:28 am

This from David 'I want more realism and no funny ears or anime tails in my games' Shand...for shame, for shame! Wink

The FB is one of those that you do have to spend a certain amount of time on. I'm now in two feds, one for coin (the public computer owned one) and one for more flavour. Now I've got a certain amount of coin, a few people who I face off against on a regular basis. So it's starting to develop.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FB Wrestling game   FB Wrestling game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:35 am

I want realism from Smackdown v Raw. All Stars can be jokey. My Obama is a mix of Apollo Creed and Hogan, but with Eddies moves.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: FB Wrestling game   FB Wrestling game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:51 pm

lol, yeah, yeah, tell it to the judge, Mr Shand! btw, here's today's updated Myron Novaar profile...I think it does him justice...Wink

Eccentric and mercurial, it's been an odd journey so far with Myron Novaar. Born Myron Fox, Novaar has recently changed his name after apparently discovering proof that he is from the royal line of Atlantis. Formerly known as The Vampire Anti-Christ and The Cyberstar the Prince now channels all three of those personalities, making him somewhat of an enigma...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FB Wrestling game   FB Wrestling game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FB Wrestling game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2