CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Empty
PostSubject: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 am

WWE.com lists these wrestlers/managers/personalities as WWE Alumni, saying to me that they are either in WWE's good terms enough, or they own the rights to their likeness and gimmicks...

Do you think these guys stand a chance in WWE '12? Why or why not?

Arn Anderson
Batista
Big Daddy V
Bill DeMott
Billy Kidman
The Boogeyman
British Bulldog
Buddy Rose
Bushwaker Butch
Bushwaker Luke
Butch Reed
Candice Michelle
Cherry
Chris Jericho
Dawn Marie
Dean Malenko
Diamond Dallas Page
Deisel/Kevin Nash
Doink
Dr Death
Duke Drosse
Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Earthquake
Edge
Gillberg
Gobbledegooker
Goldberg
Irwin R Shyster
Ivory
Jake Roberts
Jaime Noble
Jazz
JBL
Jillian
Johnathan Coachman
Kamala
King Kong Bundy
Lance Storm
Lita
Luna Vachon
Maria
Michelle McCool
Miss Elizabeth
Missing Link (Yes, seriously)
Molly Holly
Papa Shango/The Godfather
Randy Savage
Rikishi
Ron Simmons
S.D Jones
Sable
Shelton Benjamin
Sid Vicious/Justice
Slick
Stacy Keibler
Tajiri
The Hurricane (Seriously? How have they not taken him down yet?)
Tiffany
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus
Tugboat
The Ultimate Warrior
Umaga
Vader
Virgil
Yokozuna
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:22 am

Arn Anderson - More chance of being in the next WWE All Stars game than in WWE12, but I'd like to see him a road agent role in the story

Batista - No, the WWE weren't happy at him leaving

Big Daddy V - No, not a "big" enough character

Bill DeMott - Quite possibly, given the Tough Enough role. I'd like to see Bill in the game as your default opponent in the training room, and possibly your first RTWM opponent

Billy Kidman - I doubt it

The Boogeyman - No, but his entrance and paint will be

British Bulldog - No, but he wil be in the next All Stars

Buddy Rose - No, not a name the mainstream kid fans will remember

Bushwaker Butch
Bushwaker Luke - I'd love to see the Bushwhackers included, but it won't happen

Butch Reed - See Buddy Rose

Candice Michelle - No, not on good terms with the WWE

Cherry - Who?

Chris Jericho - Could easily be in as a legend

Dawn Marie - No.

Dean Malenko - See AA

Diamond Dallas Page - I thought he was quite critical of the WWE, so I doubt it

Deisel/Kevin Nash - Expecting him in as a legend this year

Doink - His parts wil be in, he won't

Dr Death - I doubt it. Again, its a Butch Reed situation

Duke Drosse - Very very much doubt it

Dwayne The Rock Johnson - He'll be in. He always is!

Earthquake - Would love to see him in. He deserves it. But I suspect its All Stars 2

Edge - A lock to be in

Gillberg - No

Gobbledegooker - No

Goldberg - I could see the WWE doing a deal to have him in All Stars 2

Irwin R Shyster - Again, All Stars 2, though an appearance in the story in WWE 12 where you have to take extra hard matches to pay the tax man off would be pretty cool!

Ivory - No

Jake Roberts - No, All stars

Jaime Noble - He couldn't ge in when he was on the active roster!

Jazz - No

JBL - Possibly as a legend

Jillian - No

Johnathan Coachman - No

Kamala - I could see him in All Stars 2 (we ought to do a "Who do you want in All Stars 2" string)

King Kong Bundy - See Kamala

Lance Storm - No, too anti-WWE

Lita - No

Luna Vachon - No

Maria - No

Michelle McCool - She'll be in the game

Miss Elizabeth - Not unless Savage is in

Missing Link (Yes, seriously) - I'd love to see him in All Stars

Molly Holly - No

Papa Shango/The Godfather - Godfather in to tempt you with his hos into a heel turn could work

Randy Savage - Savage could well be in this year as a legend. Can't really have dead wrestlers showing up to do speaking roles though, which sort of rules out the others like him as well.

Rikishi - He'd work as a legend

Ron Simmons - Even as a comedic "Damn" appearance, it would be cool. But I'd like to see the APA as the APA, with JBL having the suit as an alternate costume

S.D Jones - No

Sable -No

Shelton Benjamin - No, I doubt it

Sid Vicious/Justice - God I'd mark out for Sid being in! All Stars though possibly

Slick - See Godfather

Stacy Keibler - No

Tajiri - No

The Hurricane (Seriously? How have they not taken him down yet?) - Again, couldn't get in when he wrestled for them!

Tiffany - No

Torrie Wilson - No

Trish Stratus - Might be the first female legend

Tugboat - See Earthquake

The Ultimate Warrior - That would be pretty cool and he could be in, but it won't be a storyline speaking part

Umaga - No due to cause of death

Vader - Possibly as a legend, or in All Stars 2
Virgil
Yokozuna
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:23 am

Oh.

Virgil - no

Yoko - All Stars 2
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

No Gobbledegooker...no Myron! Wink
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 pm

By the way, yeah I am actually kind of surprised by some of the "Alumni" they have listed on their site.

By the way, David... I don't know if you remembered this or not, but Hurricane actually ended up in quite a few Smackdown vs Raw's before SvR11. Although there were some years that he conspicuously did not make the cut and was outright removed entirely from SvR11 (aside from RTWM where they couldn't chuck him out).

Even so, yeah I am surprised that they still have him listed.

I guess maybe it is that Vince just wants to put up a list of WWE past wrestlers who AREN'T in TNA right now, becuase if you look... everyone that has worked for TNA (or hasn't come crawling back like Nash) are missing from that list.

Including the likes of RVD, Raven, Tommy Dreamer, The Dudleys, Brian Kendrick, Elijah Burke, Victoria, Mickie James, Tazz, Mr Kennedy and so on, who probably all would be listed (given the criteria of even putting people critical of WWE's policies on the Alumni list) who seem to not be listed simply for working down in Florida. The fact that neither Angle nor Hogan also are not listed is very telling.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Maybe its guys they have a current legends/merchandise contract with?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah, but you gotta admit...

It's not at all unlike Vince McMahon to have a special spot on his own company website that sends the general message "If you're working down in Florida, you're dead to me."
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:52 am

I'd love to have Raven as a tag partner on one of those games!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???    Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current WWE Alumni according to WWE.com. Will any of these guys make it into WWE '12???
Page 1 of 1