CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lol Two-Face Orton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

lol Two-Face Orton Empty
PostSubject: lol Two-Face Orton   lol Two-Face Orton Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:02 am

Hey, just wanted to mention this. I found this hilarious.

When you eventually get Randy Orton's attires, and get his suit attire... you can take it in Superstar threads and edit each half's color, invidually.

You can create "Two-Face Orton Dent" LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

lol Two-Face Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol Two-Face Orton   lol Two-Face Orton Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:54 am

Can you edit the colours on any of the other suits in caw mode? Just occurs to me that with the scarred face you could actually create a really good two face
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

lol Two-Face Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol Two-Face Orton   lol Two-Face Orton Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:40 am

Reaper wrote:
Can you edit the colours on any of the other suits in caw mode? Just occurs to me that with the scarred face you could actually create a really good two face

Unfortunately, I don't think CAW mode has any suits like that. Now that you mention it, that is a real oversight that they do that in Superstar Threads and not Create-A-Superstar. :s

I think the reason they even added it in Threads was because people were complaining last year about not having enough colors and sections to edit, so they split a lot of outfits that are big singlets like Mark Henry and The Big Show down the middle like Rey Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

lol Two-Face Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol Two-Face Orton   lol Two-Face Orton Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 am

I found out earlier that you can two-tone beards and most hair. Someone on a CAW website I visit has made a clown CAW with a multi-coloured beard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lol Two-Face Orton Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol Two-Face Orton   lol Two-Face Orton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol Two-Face Orton
Page 1 of 1