CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which new feature are you most excited about?

Go down 
3 posters

WWE Universe
Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_lcap33%Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Improved Story Designer w/Multiple Paths
Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_lcap11%Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Breakable, Interactive Weapon Physics
Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_lcap11%Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Free Roaming Road To Wrestlemania
Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_lcap0%Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Create-A-Matchtype
 11% [ 1 ]
Multiple DLC Packs
Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_lcap0%Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Editing Downloaded CAW's
Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_lcap22%Which new feature are you most excited about? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Patterns and Textures in Create-A-Superstar
 0% [ 0 ]
New Control Layout (condition based grapples)
 0% [ 0 ]
New Corner Create-A-Finishers
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Which new feature are you most excited about? Empty
PostSubject: Which new feature are you most excited about?   Which new feature are you most excited about? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:15 pm

There's lots of new things in this years game. Which ones do you really like the most?
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Which new feature are you most excited about?   Which new feature are you most excited about? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:53 pm

I have to say out of everything I am very intrigued with Create-A-Matchtype. Combining a First Blood match in a Hell i na Cell truly has no reasoning behind...but wont you want it just in case lol. everything just really sounds great and i cant wait to get my hands on it.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Poll   Which new feature are you most excited about? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 am

WWE Universe for me. The idea of the game being intelligent and keeping track of the various rivalries, then suggesting matches based off them, is very interesting. Its even better that it works with CAWs. So much nicer than "match, locker room, rinse repeat" career modes for the belts.

The other features are all excellent as well, but that one makes it for me.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which new feature are you most excited about?   Which new feature are you most excited about? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1