CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

According to Cory Ledesma, they are STILL trying to update trons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

According to Cory Ledesma, they are STILL trying to update trons. Empty
PostSubject: According to Cory Ledesma, they are STILL trying to update trons.   According to Cory Ledesma, they are STILL trying to update trons. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 pm

A while back it was confirmed that they've included ALL the titantrons of different sizes on the set.

Now, apparently even though the game is done with the programming and bug testing phases, they are contacting WWE about the newest round of titantron videos for inclusion.

This hopefully means including CM Punk's White And Red lightning in a fist Cult Of Personality tron and music.

As well as HHH's new tron and some of the other ones.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

According to Cory Ledesma, they are STILL trying to update trons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: According to Cory Ledesma, they are STILL trying to update trons.   According to Cory Ledesma, they are STILL trying to update trons. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 am

I'll be very happy if they get the new CM Punk stuff in - though it would mean changing his attire as well.

Basically, all I hope is that you can mix and match main video titan-tron screens and the side trons. I want a custom-made image on screen, but Taker's side trons.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand

According to Cory Ledesma, they are STILL trying to update trons.
Page 1 of 1