CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Wwe12arenacena

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Wwe12dxarena

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Wwe12grassarena

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Wwe12nitroarena

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Wwe12wcwarena

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Wwe12wrestlemaniaarena
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 am

Loving the Nitro, WCW blue, and retro Wrestlemania arenas. As long as you can choose rope, skirt, mats, and ring canvas colours, and then apply a paint tool logo, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 am

So day-glo pink and eletric blue?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 am

MORE!!!!

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Dsc00287

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Dsc00286

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Dsc00283

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Dsc00281

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Dsc00279

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Dsc00277

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Dsc00240
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 am

All looks quite promising. I like the retro Rumble logos as well. I think there's enough there to create some pretty nice looking custom arenas for the e-feds and stuff.

So, what arenas you planning to try to create?

I'll do a CXA one, possibly a TXA one, and an HKPW one for the E-feds.

If its not in, then I'll see about a "British RAW/Smackdown" show one.

Classic WCW arenas, classic WWE TV and PPV arenas

And then maybe an IPW:UK or FWA arena.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 am

I will try to create a brand called "Chaos"

Which, for the longest time, has been my concept for a new WWE styled Brand.

But I might actually put a CXA one in. Or, actually no. I'm gonna let you do that one, David. And I'll download it from ya. Probably.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 am

By the way, I love that you can, at least have custom name plates and banners.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:09 am

It looks like the options you have are:

Apron, Ring post, Barricade, Turnbuckle, Ropes, Ring Mat, Floor Mat, Nameplate, Announce Table Cover, and Banner.

Also, for the Baracades, there seems to be Classic chain link fences, Modern solid barricade, Brick wall, wooden picket fence and others.

And for the ring, there seem to be some options like grass.

I imagine paint tools will go on Aprons, Ring mat, possibly turnbuckle pads and possibly banners, although I am not sure about those last two.

It's pretty basic really, but still impressive, and i'm glad it's there at all.

Looks like they have something next year to improve on.

It's ok for a first year.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:12 am

I like the sound of this! I take it that this will be added to the community creations feature so we can build and swap. Aw, if only you could edit the stage & trons too. I wanted to create the arena from WCW Road Wild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!   Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of the NEW CREATE-AN-ARENA presets! And some possibilites of what you can create!
Page 1 of 1