CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Empty
PostSubject: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:55 am

Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Teen_titans_promo_02
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:55 pm

That's a decent look. See, I wish they would do something like that for the new Superman movie.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

I've actually got another pic with the new looks for Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Aquaman (who I've been modelling some of the current Prince look on and who's new look is very similar to Novaar's!), Wonder Woman and Cyborg. DC is having a reboot where the events of the recent Flashpoint (where Flash and a few others were transported to a not right world) allow them to put things back to issue 1. Big events, like Brightest Day, will still have happened but backstories have been tweaked. Superman has dropped the pants and now wears a updated version of his look that is armour looking. It's described as ceremonial Kryptonian armour and I like the look of it. Apparently the new stories will focus on his alien nature and how he differs from the people around him.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:57 am

Hopefully they'll have a "fly down to the ring using prosthetic wings" style entrance on WWE '12 and you're sorted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:04 am

If anything was guranteed to get the game that's it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am

God you should have seen him last year when they added the devil wings- like a kid in a candy store.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 am

Ooooooo yes!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 am

Although me in a candy store is bad enough...;P
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 pm

You know the M&M superstore is now open down here, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 am

No...no I didn't...but when I come down in December I will in their like The Flash! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:49 am

Its in Leicester Square, where the old Swiss Centre used to be.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 am

We shall have to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)   Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince gets ideas for next PPV entrance...;)
Page 1 of 1