CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos and the like....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

Chaos and the like.... Empty
PostSubject: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:15 am

...Just as it says. A thread just to get people talking. A thread because I didn't got to bed until half 2 and was up again at 7...so...go on...say something! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:51 am

Morning. My Best of Nitro DVD set arrived this morning, and I have FIFA 12 calling me. It's too hot to bother doing anything active, so my Saturday is sorted.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 am

A very good plan, my man! I've started the day by watching movie trailers. You've seen the awesome looking Musketeers on my FB but I've also be showing a lot of love to the Muppets! I think it's going to be a shower and then the rugby...
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 am

Glastonbury Zoo (party) tonight! I'm going out with a girl from Bristol later but don't really think that's going anywhere. I'm meeting another bird at the party seems to have a bit more potential for sucky sucky Razz

Tomorrow I have to go metal detecting with my cousin as he's over from Spain for a few days. Booooring lol
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:06 am

Such a gentleman, such class...Wink Have fun Very Happy

You say that but when the British Museum are buying what you find...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:33 am

The Muppets are hosting RAW later this month. What's the bet John Morrison has to job to Gonzo?
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:36 am

C'mon...Gonzo is the money! Personally I think they should have Kermit take one of the world belts...mWo style!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:18 am

Lol if I find anything worth keeping I'm not gonna report it to the museum! Hahaha no chance!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 am

Ah...the black market...well done...Wink
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:20 am

Luckily he hasn't got back to me so I might avoid metal detecting today! Very Happy

Party last night was sick. Loads of people in fancy dress, even saw one guy walking around with a board with a facebook profile on it and a hole where the profile picture is with his head sticking out! Everyone was battered, it was a lot of fun. I managed to not lose my phone, car keys, wallet, tobacco or lighter or Nos dispenser, and bonus points I didn't lose any of my props (it was a costume party). I went as a sheriff so I had a red neckerchief, cowboy hat, 6 shooters & holsters and of course CHAPS! It was a successful night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 am

Isn't that your usual Saturday night gear?
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 am

Only when he's working...Wink
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Hahaha. Some girl said to me in the queue last night, "What have you come as?" and I spent the next 5 minutes trying to convince her I'd come as the incredible Hulk despite being dressed as a sheriff. Lol, and I wonder why people don't like me Very Happy I'll have to get another costume for next year, the sheriff's been done to death now.

Lol funny you should say that Myron. When I wore it to the street party a few weeks ago everyone that said about my costume I just said "what are you on about? I've just got back from work down on the ranch!" Razz
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 am

....wasn't exactly the kind of work I suspect Myron had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:39 am

If I sewn some sequins onto my cowboy hat I could have just said I was Shawn Michaels. The perfect excuse to go around superkicking everyone!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:25 am

I have a bit of a tradition running, of donning a dark jumpsuit and hockey mask and prowling around the neighborhood next to the nearby elementary school as Jason Voorhees for Halloween at around noon during lunch recess and then again at 3 when the kids start getting out.

Some years I don't do it, but most years, for the last 4, I try to.

Which basically means twice. Once in 2008 and again in 2010. Maybe this year, although I might just skip this year, for the sake of consistency (and laziness.)
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:14 am

LOL nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

This Samhain I will be an undead ninja. It's not a costume, just a lifestyle choice...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 pm

I shall adopt my usual character- bloke indoors telling the kids begging at his door to piss off.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 pm

It's a role you play so well...Wink
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 pm

although if you borrow Jordan's cowboy hat, you can do JR! Wink
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:39 pm

LOL! If you do Dave, I will personally deliver you that hat and some BBQ sauce!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Dooooooooo it!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 pm

baaaaaaah gaaaaaahhhhhhhhdddddd!!!!

I did actually have a couple of people in New York tell me I looked like Jim Ross while I was out there for Wrestlemania 20. That's why although I met him, I deliberately avoided having my photo done with him!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Hahaha, you should've! And taken some BBQ sauce along too that would have been a quality photo moment!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Speaking of JR...

I actually can't stand MMA. But this video is funny, because Jim Ross works quite well for this.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am

Denied by the UFC!!!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 am

I've just downloaded the demo for Forza Motorsport 4. My entire life now comes to a halt. I am resigning from work and selling all my other worldly possessions, so that I may dedicate the rest of my life to this game.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:34 am

Come November I'll be pimping up the pointy ears, strapping a sword to my back, stocking up on fireball spells and heading out, never to be seen again...well, not for a long time, anyway!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Oh really? Where you going?
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Skyrim! Although that also decribes my normal day too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and the like....   Chaos and the like.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and the like....
Page 1 of 1