CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA Bound for Glory Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The OC

The OC

TNA Bound for Glory Discussion Empty
PostSubject: TNA Bound for Glory Discussion   TNA Bound for Glory Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Ok so tonight is Bound For Glory, I have actually been waiting two months for this PPV. Its just my curiosity getting the better of me to find out who is controlling Abyss..which in itself is just a sad sad deal. But i will be editing the post to include winners and such. When i have the time since the girlfriend is hogging my PC.

The Motor City Machineguns defeat Generation Me to retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship

With Mickie James as special referee, Tara defeated Velvet Sky in the 4-Corners Knockouts Title Match to become the NEW TNA Knockouts Womens Champion!

The team of Ink Inc defeated Eric Young and Orlando Jordan after Ink Inc hit a top rope neckbreaker on Jordan to get the win. Eric Young brought out a TNA Rule Book and stuck to the rules during the bout, even costing his own partner the match in the end!

Jay Lethal retained the X Title over Douglas Williams after reversing a top rope hurricanrana into a sunset flip! After the bout, Lethal went into the audience to celebrate, but was attacked by newcomers Robbie E and Cookie of The Shore! They beat Lethal with the X Title, then Cookie presented the championship to Robbie E!

In a violent and barbaric Monster's Ball Match, Rob Van Dam beat Abyss after nailing him with the spiked "Janice" weapon and hitting the Five Star Frog Splash for the pin! Despite being beaten, Abyss delivered an ominous message about 10.10.10...who are THEY??

In a shocking turn of events, Team 3D came out to make the announcement that they are officially retiring as a tag team in wrestling! However, before they do, they want to face The Motor City Machineguns one last time! Tune into iMPACT on Thursday for more!

In a handicap match, Sting, Kevin Nash and The Pope beat Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett. Late in the bout, Joe hit a kick on Nash and went to tag in Jarrett, but Jarrett dropped off the ring apron and left Joe to face the trio of Sting, Nash and Pope! Nash eventually hit his Jackknife Powerbomb finisher on Joe to get his team the win.

Last edited by The OC on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Discussion   TNA Bound for Glory Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Umm MCMG is by far my favorite Tag Team, the guys just explode in the ring. Generation Me is quite talented and I think this push is pretty worth it. But if they get another chance to against the champs, GenMe should win it.

Tara becomes Women's champ..YAY!!! Mickie James in TNA....another YAY!! Women who can actually wrestle...brings a tear to my eye.

Ink Inc VS Eric Young and Orlando Jordan, this ENTIRE match just sounds bad. I should note that I am not watching the PPV, i am just reading the recaps but what they are doing to Eric and what Orlando has done to himself, not agreeing with it at all.

Robbie E and Cookie of the Shore????? Dont wanna know...just dont wanna know.

I might have not watched this match but that "janice" weapon apparently hit abyss. i like hardcore matches but that weapon hitting anybody is just not entertainment...even though they allow Jersey Shore to be on the air....i hate tv

The announcement by Team 3D is saddening though they have clearly been placed in the record books, they are quite a dominant team. Their last match being against MCMG makes me squeal like a lil school girl. Commence the squealing...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did I miss something? Why was the Pope with Nash and Sting?Nash/Sting VS Jarret/Joe..thats a match, making it a handicap match adding the Pope is downright degrading, especially since Nash is retiring soon, does having the Pope in the match means making it easier for Old Nash to win the match.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: TNA   TNA Bound for Glory Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:17 am

To be honest, I've not wactehd TNA regularly for quite a while now, so I don't really know too much about what stories are going on or who's supposed to be with who.

I did hear about Nash supposedly retiring, and TBH I think its quite a good thing. Big Kev once said he wouldn't walk away from an ATM while it was still spitting out money, but he needs to think longer term. The value in Nash has really always been more about the personality and mike skills than the wrestling, and he won't be short of work on the sidelines. Personally, I'd love to see him sign a legends deal with the WWE and be in the Hall of Fame next year - it would be fitting if the theme is a WCW Hall of Fame. I'd also dearly love him to be revealed as the RAW GM, but that's asking too much.

Team 3D/Dudleys are perhaps the most over-rated team in the history of the business. They can't hold a candle to the Road Warriors, Horsemen, Bulldogs, Steiners, Valiants, Midnight Express and many others. They were good in their day, but I just facepalm when people declare they are amongst the best of all time.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Discussion   TNA Bound for Glory Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA Bound for Glory Discussion
Page 1 of 1