CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.

Go down 
+2
lonewolfshanehunt
NightStarX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Hulk Hogan said this recently: "“Nah, [Roode]’s not ready. He’s not the next guy. Ya’ know, they might think he is. Dixie Carter might think he is. The whole world might think he is. He’s not the next guy. If I had to bet money on anybody and really be serious about betting money on anybody, I’d say Jeff Hardy is the next guy if he keeps his act together.”

“I just have a very strong feeling Kurt Angle’s going to clean his clock performance wise, and carry the match, and basically remains the champion. He’s training for the Olympics. He’s had some up and down moments, and I think this is not gonna be a down moment for Kurt Angle, so I’m betting that farm on him.”

Fuck you, Hogan. Just... go to fucking hell. Seriously. Everytime this asshole opens his mouth, he says the most utterly fucking stupid shit that it's possible to imagine. Jeff Hardy? Kurt Angle? Over Robert Roode? Shut the fuck up.

I'm sure that whatever drugs they're passing to Hogan must be working.

I don't care for TNA in the slightest but even what i've seen of Roode PROVES that he IS worth his hype. More Hogan "hold down the new guys" bullshit. Did this asshole learn anything during.... ANY of his own career? Hogan seems absolutely incapable of, even now, when he can barely fucking walk anymore, maturing past this "Wrestling is all about me" mentality.

Then again, I think it's just more insane Hogan delusions rattling around in the shattered remains of what used to be a mind before drugs eroded it all away. I mean just look at the way Hogan talks, still....

Even the way he assembles his words, sounds like the words of a man that brainwashed himself over the course of decades, into the state of this twisted amalgamation of some fictional Hulkster universe that he created for his own mind to exist in. Where these insane things just bounce around the empty halls of his hallowed out brain.

His thought process seems to exist of two things, and two things only: "I am the best thing ever." and "My washed up drug buddies and I are the best thing ever." with no room for literally anything else in there.

It's as if whenever some spark of common sense or reality wanders into his general vicinity, he just seems to have these hallucinations of hulking out, pointing his finger at them, and beating these awful concepts of sense away from him while confetti rains down.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:37 pm

I like Robert Roode. It's a shame he's still in TNA. I think he'd do pretty well in WWE. He'd be a great Intercontinental champion.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Agreed.

Although I wouldn't reccomend he go to WWE at the moment. Because WWE is sucking pretty goddamn bad right now.

If he went there NOW, with this idiotic and poorly-thought-out walk-out angle, this terrible Return Of The Triple H Show thing going on, the utterly nonsensical booking, Johnny Ace making Dixie Carer look charismatic and interesting, and the over-the-top badness going on in the company right now, if Roode went to WWE tomorrow, he might as well still be in TNA.

....but maybe after his current contract run in The Land Of No Viewers, Roode could then go to WWE after they hopefully get their shit together, andWWE goes back from being terrible to just being decently mediocre again.

Either way though, discounting how bad WWE is right now at the current moment, even if he DID go there tomorrow (that is assuming he could, which he can't) he'd still be making more money and more than 6 people would be seeing him wrestle. So that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 am

I don't watch TNA very often these days, but for me Roode has been ready for a while now, and is one of the best things in the company.

Jeff Hardy is not the next big thing in professional wrestling. He's had his glory moment, and he let it slip away. Even if he does clean his act up and now and pull his life around, the fact is that he's gone too far down the yellow brick road to find his way back to Kansas. His body has taken too much punishment and abuse over the years, and its caught up with him too much, for him to be at that level again.

Kurt Angle is not going to make the Olympic team. He couldn't pass a drug test to compete in the Ultimate Fighter TV series. He certainly won't pass one to compete at an Olympic event. And unlike a former Olympian to might have retired and led a clean life, then decides to make a comeback, Angle will not be cut any slack by US Olympic selectors because of who he was - simply because of who he has been since!

Hulk Hogan is a complete moron who now seriously suffers from an inability to separate fact from fiction in his own life. He has no idea where Hulk Hogan stops and Terry Bolea starts - in fact, I don't think there is a Terry Bollea anymore. He is one of the most egotistical and self-absorbed men on the planet, and is utterly stuck in the past with his views on pretty much everything, but especially on his own worth. He has an amazing lack of self-awareness and maturity for a man north of 50.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:47 am

Agreed. As much as I want Jeff to pull things around and do well to put him over Roode isn't clever. Roode was good as a singles man, as part of the consistently top drawer Beer Money Inc and I'm sure would make a great TNA champion.

As for Angle going to the Olympics...not a chance. His body isn't up to it. His mind isn't up to. His ability to take drugs tests isn't up to it!
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:47 am

i honestly dont take what some wrestlers say on interviews as there actual thoughts because, and especially these days, wrestlers have been known to work the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:00 am

The difference is that this is Hogan. As the others have said he's got even less of a grip on reality than I have!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:23 am

Well, now, lets not go overboard.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:41 am

You wait, Shand...a million Novaaramanics are going to get you...going to get you good!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:50 am

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you, should I be scared of such threats coming from a man who regularly gets beaten up by his cat?
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 am

If they had seen our cats then the jury would find in my favour!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 am

Actually, you may have a point where Harry is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 am

Just wait until we have no4!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:23 am

Lol, Hulk Hogan. Someone should write a book with all the stupid things he's said, or like a Youtube video montage, like that George W Bush one with pictures of him looking through binoculars with the lense caps still on
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 am

Hogan should do it...at least it would make him some money! Wink
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Yeah but he'd write a load of bullshit and market it as Gospel of Hogan or something!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 pm

I can see Hogan on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, already.

But the question is, which side of the painting would Hogan be on??

Would he paint himself as touching the finger of God, or would Hogan BE god?
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am

Hogan? Do you even have to ask? He'd be both sides! Red and yellow one side, nWo the other!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:57 pm

And on the floor he'll have a huge HD detailed hand crafted mosaic of people grabbing onto his 24" pythons to escape the tsunami! Also, said mosaic will be unveiled the day after a tsunami occurs and kills thousands of people
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:34 pm

For Hogan so loved the wold he sold them his crap at highly inflated prices...
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 am

Hey, that Hulk Hogan grill was a bargain!!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 am

Oh you may think that now...but selling your soul to Hogan just means you're going to grill more than your meat when you die...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:48 am

Actually, I don't even use it anymore. I went back to George Foreman grills.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 am

Always best to trust somebody like that rather than some over the hill athlete who returns to the ring for one last title...oh, wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.   Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan says something utterly imbicilic and stupid..... again.
Page 1 of 1