CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Empty
PostSubject: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:56 am

Dauym.

Arcade first person shooters are srs fuckin' bizness, apparently. O_o

But seriously, lol at this dude.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 am

LMAO! It looks like he thought he was playing on a Kinect :p I like how he knows exactly what's going to happen in the cutscenes. He must have played that game so many times. I also like when he nearly knocks into the poor person on the machine next to him. I think the best bits though are the bits where he runs on the spot, and when he has to jump over things. I soooo want to be this boys friend!!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 am

I lost it when he saluted in such a serious, respectful fashion.

....actually, this is hilarious, unless you consider that he might be mentally unstable. ....then it's kind of creepy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:02 am

Oh.............Dear..................God.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:34 am

I know.

Either he is having the most fun possible, and living the experience to the fullest for the sake of pure enjoyment...

....or he is completely out of his fucking mind.

And goddammit, I still can't tell which. And i've watched the video 5 times.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:34 am

NightStarX wrote:
I lost it when he saluted in such a serious, respectful fashion.

....actually, this is hilarious, unless you consider that he might be mentally unstable. ....then it's kind of creepy. Razz

According to a comment on the video, he's one of the top ten arcade gamers in Thailand... Whatever that means. If the top ten is based on how mental you are, I want to see the other nine!

David, I bet you're exactly like this while playing WWE games. I can see you attempting a 450 Splash from your bed onto your favourite teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:35 am

NightStarX wrote:
I know.

Either he is having the most fun possible, and living the experience to the fullest for the sake of pure enjoyment...

....or he is completely out of his fucking mind.

And goddammit, I still can't tell which. And i've watched the video 5 times.

You've watched it over and over for more than an hour?!?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:38 am

Well, i've watched parts of it several times.

Mostly my favorite parts, which is at least 5 minutes of the video over and over.

Then again... that bow at the end, pretty much suggests that he's sane, but simply just turning his gameplay into performance art...

But still, damn.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 am

I can't get over the shuffle running and the jumping over obstacles! I laughed so hard at those bits of the video.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:40 am

Quick! Someone get this guy a job!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 am

Whichever he is, crazy or just full of beans, he seems to be having the time of his life so I say go for it, dude! I love the way he gets so into the game, even in a crowded place.

I suspect that some of it might be to play to the crowd. I know that in Japan a lot of people do things for effect just to get noticed. This might be that. Plus if the guy is one of the ton ten players in Thailand (he will have got that by playing in tourneys around the country) he must be doing something right!

So, inspired by this, I'm off to play Gauntlet in a shopping mall *loads longbow* I may need bail...
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:11 am

I remember when I got a bit too into Streetfighter 2 in the arcades while playing as Ryu. My parents had to pay a fair bit in damages for the hole my Hadouken made in the wall...
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:55 am

Your sir...you have the power!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.   This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This dude is fuckin' nuts..... Watch this guy get a little too into this arcade game.
Page 1 of 1