CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Empty
PostSubject: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm

There's a LOT of great stuff here.

Be sure to pause the video and look at everything in the menus. Lots of nice surprises to see.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:03 am

I'll have a proper look at this tonight when I can take some time over it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:02 am

Me too. Sounds promising Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:30 am

Ok, I've watched the video now, and basically the excitement level for this game is now off the charts. The presentation looks awesome. Can't wait to get into it.

If you really are stuck with two main shows and a third crossover show, I think I'm going to go for Nitro on Monday with all the WWE guys on it, then a CXA show on Fridays. The crossover show will either be FCW, or I might create the IPW:UK logo and book it like an indy show.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:36 am

The only lame thing is that you can hear that the theme used for WCW Nitro is not the Nitro theme. It seems to not even be in the game.

Upon listening to it closely, in fact, I recognize their "Fake Nitro theme" to be one of the production music songs I've heard before on APMmusic.com. I'm trying to find it again and record it, because I distinctly recall it from there.

(note: APMmusic.com also is used for a lot of the songs that was in previous SvR games, as well as jobber themes selected by Jim Johnston as well, from time to time.)
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:02 am

Wonder if you can assign your own themes?

TBH, I won't mind too much. After all, this is the NEW Nitro after Shand Holdings bought out WWE.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 am

Hence the shoddy fakes...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 am

*Types up first "we wish you well in your future endeavours" letter*
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 am

Get rid of the talent? Are you WCW in disguise? Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:15 am

I'm not getting rid of the talent. I'm staying.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 am

7 foot plus. Runs the bookings. Puts himself over the real talent...you remind me of somebody...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 am

*hides hair dye and puts down blues harmonica* I've no idea what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:42 am

Awwww, looks like they haven't sorted out Create A Stable although you don't get to see a lot of it. Also looks like you can only assign 2 minor titles. Those are the only two negatives, the rest looks brilliant I can't wait to have a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.    Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full officical THQ Inside The Ring video of how Universe 2.0 Works.
Page 1 of 1