CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike Rocket is uploaded

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Mike Rocket is uploaded Empty
PostSubject: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Ok, so I just uploaded Rocket.

4 attires done real quick. (Mostly variations of the other)

No entrances, no move-set, but yeah, it's basically up now. A WIP that's done visually, at least.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Bonus: Mike Rocket's "student", James Maverick has also been uploaded.

While I didn't do any work on Rocket's move-set, I did create Mike Rocket's Chaos Theory and throw it on Maverick as a finisher. Also, Maverick has his entire entrance, move-set and everything done.

Also, Maverick has his own finisher, a created on, called the Backfire.

Simply get your opponent in the corner, turn them around, and put them on the top rope backwards, and hit Y.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:20 am

Good stuff. I shall download both of those, as I want a few extra guys to pad the card out on CXA shows. I think I'm also going to create a Jason Tarsh CAW as if he's getting back in the ring.

Finished the look for Homer last night, and the first attire for Reggie. Should have the look of the others done by the weekend.

Reggie (2nd look)

Joxide

Rob Arnold

Steve Awesome

Chio Reto

Jason Tarsh
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 am

Update:

I have finished Mike Rocket, so don't download it just yet, David. Or, if you do, prepare to save over the same slot as him, becuase I have completed Rocket a bit more.

He has the majority of Dolph Ziggler's moves, (their styles seem very similar even), but his finishers and signatures and taunts have been changed to reflect Rocket, with Chaos Theory being in.

Also, I have re-drawn that "Bleeding X" logo and have reapplied that to his shirts, and moved the CXA logo around to the back.

Entrance is also completed. So, Rocket is just about fully perfected.

I have tried to upload this, but the server is unusually bad right now. I will get it up when it lets me.

Also, I am working on a very classy looking Arena called "CXA Showdown". I am actually trying out some advanced paint tool methods to make this one look extra good.

I'll likely, include that along with the Bleeding X logo to upload separately just for the heck of it, when the game will let me.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:24 am

Update again:

And now Mike Rocket (finished version) has been re-uploaded to replace the other one.

Also, I uploaded the arena I call CXA Showdown. Please also take a look at that. I put some real work into it.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:53 pm

I tried again today to get to your stuff. No luck. I'm gong to wait for the next server update before I try again.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:19 pm

By the way, would like to point out that servers are a little better, now.

I say that with trepidation, because it still disconnects, but the frequency of it doing so is lessened.

I can get to the search menu quicker.

By the way, when you get to the part where it's searching for creations after you put something in, here's a trick that might help.

When it's searching and you see that little gold ring, it will go around 11 times before throwing you back one menu.

Count the number it of times it goes around, 9 or 10 is a good number to be safe. and if it doesn't load the results by then, hit X to go back to the search menu before it has the chance to tell you "The WWE 12 Server cannot be reached" then hit B once, and the little gold ring will show up again, searching for the search you just searched, and will go around 10 more times.

Keep doing that, and it might take anywhere from 1 to 6 or 7 more tries to get those results you want.

The server seems to be stronger now in general, and more so at different times. It seems to go through periods of 10 minutes at a time where the strength will vary.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Sounds like it's now to the same standard as the SvR11 servers.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 am

Sounds crap to me. I'm not going to even attempt downloading any community creations until the servers are sorted out. I got CAW's to make!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 am

The servers are definitely better now than they were. Actually managed to get in and download some CAWs today, including Mike Rocket and his protege. I've put them with Shand and Awesome in the Association, and Rocket has gone straight into a feud with Luke.

So far, Reaper, Homer, Fox, and Chio have been CXA champ

Homer, Rob Arnold, and Zack Ryder have been Euro champ

Demolition and the Cydes have been tag champs (does the AI EVER book tag title matches?)

Reaper won the Rumble and then the WCW title at Mania, but I didn't get the "Rumble winners event" achievement?

I simmed a couple of months to get to MITB, and the only CAW in the match was Ric Flair. So he's Mr MITB. No idea what I need to do to cash it in though?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:19 am

I played a month of Universe last night and at the PPV (can't remember which one) the only title match (and thus main event) was a Diva title match. That's not changing the matches on the cards either, lol.

Was forced to watch Che part 1 last night so didn't get much time on it. Still pushing through RTWM on the Jacob Cass storyline, at the beginning of January so can't be that far till I complete it. I decided to unlock all the stuff

I looked on the gamefaqs forum this morning and there was a topic saying the PS3 version servers are a lot better now so I might download some stuff later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket is uploaded   Mike Rocket is uploaded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Rocket is uploaded
Page 1 of 1