CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One for DS...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

One for DS... Empty
PostSubject: One for DS...   One for DS... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 am

Knowing how boring you find the cricket, DS, I thought you'd be interested to know that during the W Indies v Australia match the TV commentary team apparently discussed wrestling as Fidel Edwards, Windies fast bowler, did a you-can't-see-me hand gesture after he took a wicket!

Rumours of Brock v Pieterson: The Battle of the Egos are, as yet, uncofirmed...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

One for DS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for DS...   One for DS... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am

Apparently there was another link over the weekend. My mate, and former FWA manager, Dean Ayass got mentioned on the channel 4 (?) commentary over the weekend when he posted a tweet saying one of he players looked like Chris Jericho, and they repeated it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

One for DS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for DS...   One for DS... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:46 am

I think they had some of the Indian 20/20 league on ITV4 over the weekend. It could have been that. They would love Jericho there. The IPL has links with Bollywood and is very much the crash, bang, razzle, dazzle side of the game. They love over the top stars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One for DS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for DS...   One for DS... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One for DS...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: