CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Empty
PostSubject: Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)   Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 pm

This was leaked, taken down by THQ, but not before being reposted by others on Youtube.

So I apologize if this video goes down after I put it up. Let me know if it does, and i'll try to replace it with another one.

Last edited by NightStarX on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)   Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 pm

My thoughts:

This looks a HELL of a lot like the Rewind, Replay, Relive mode from Legends Of Wrestlemania.

And that is TOTALLY not at all a bad thing, as far as i'm concerned.

I thought that mode was amazingly awesome in LoWM. Or...I would have thought that, had the game not been pretty much a puddle of gooey dogshit.

I loved that CONCEPT, I just hated the way the game plays and the severely limiting style of gameplay with it's constant quicktime events and total lack of freedom or ease of play.

But a mode where you play through history, relive it, call the shots, and dictate the flow of history, with matches in the free-flowing, fun-to-play, WWE '12 and '13 style? YES. YES. YES. YES.

I also like that there's lots of content. You will unlock tons and tons of media like full motion video, photos, things to read, unlockables like a time-chart of the ratings between WWE and WCW, A detailed history of behind-the-scenes stories, and a wealth of supplemtnary features that resemble extras on a DVD or informative things to read, view, and most importantly... use in the game itself?

I like that. I like that quite a bit.

I like that apparently, I will have full control over reliving the Attitude, era and apparently I can CHOOSE to play history as it is meant to go and unlock things that way, or diverge and unlock alternate things.

I hope it's that way, that lets me take tons of different paths, and give me an excuse to replay the mode over and over, just to see what happens if I do that, or this a certain way.

Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)   Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:55 am

If it is like that mode from LOWM, that's alright by me as I really liked that mode.

Something I did notice in this - some of the character models look better than in the roster reveal video.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)   Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 am

Side note: I really hope Create-An-Arena lets you select from all the stages used in other arenas, in a mix-and-match fashion.

Becuase I would love to recreate every single Attitude era arena with a downloaded WWF scratch logo in place of the WWE logos on the ring aprons.

I just feel like everytime I look at the arenas, they look odd to me, not having the logo in my avitar (albiet, not upside down), which is burned into my mind from this time. (Especially on that generic PPV ring that I actually liked that they used to use)

I liked that WWF logo with the red underline in the middle, behind the logo, that they always used for PPV's like Breakdown and No Mercy so much that I single handedly created that myself in WWE '12 when I couldn't find anyone else making it online.

Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)   Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 am

Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Scratchskirt

Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) AttitudeSkirtcopy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)   Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 am

You need to make sure you upload that on the WWE13 servers.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)   Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attitude Era Mode Trailer (Essentially, showing how the mode is going to work)
Page 1 of 1