CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like Empty
PostSubject: Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like   Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 am

Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like 208wx95
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like   Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 am

If you can then play about with the logos, lighting, and graphics on each of those, it should be pretty decent. Assuming there is a union flag in the list of pics to use (and if not I'll make one) then knocking up the UK PPV sets shouldn't be difficult. And in fact we know there is a UK set in the normal list, as you play One Night Stand (Bulldog .v. HBK I think) as part of the Attitude Storyline.

Its all good. I can see myself having a solid week of Forza Horizon, and then WWE taking over until about the end of January :0)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like   Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:56 pm

I expect a lot of videos on the internet after this game comes out, chronicling WWF/E
history, with occasional bits of WCW and ECW history, as well, re-enated via the
gameplay.

There are already lots of people doing this, but now that they have completely
accurate arenas and sets of 1999, 2003, 2005, and 2012 the sheer amount of
machinama on Youtube is going to skyrocket, I would imagine.

Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like   Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Now, if WWE Games only had an equivalent of Gary's Mod, or the Source Builder, and
all that kind of stuff that other games have, it would be even more amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like   Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's a picture of what a lot of the stages you can create and edit can look like
Page 1 of 1