CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download

Go down 
+3
lonewolfshanehunt
Faulerro
Mjolnir
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Empty
PostSubject: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 pm

And herein pictures

Reaper and Fox. Reaper in new Training Gear attire, Fox in CWA Reunion attire

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download DSC03990

Close up of Myron, showing star logo in better detail

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download DSC03991

New Reaper training gear

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download DSC03992

New Matt Campbell "630: Better by Degrees Shirt" attire (Matt's finish was a 630)

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download DSC03993

Rear of shirt

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download DSC03994

New Fireball Street Gear hoodie attire

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download DSC03996

Back of hoodie

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download DSC03997

Those are all up on the site for download now.

And finally, my Joxide CAW

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download DSC03995
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 pm

BTW, I haven't changed the body mods. Its simply the angle of the camera (both in game and the one I used to take the photos)
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Joxide is brilliant. I always remember him being described as having long hair and a pink, open shirt but that is much more fitting, I think.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:35 pm

I just thought of Jordan and did the face and hair like his, then thought of the sort of crazy whacked out clothes he might have picked up during his grand world tour. As far as the T-shirt goes, its a reference to his old finisher which, while I can't actually remember what it was, I remember was definitely called "The London Underground".
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:06 pm

SEXY!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:10 pm

I'll get these once my gigantic active downloads are finished. Seriously, this 2 GB file for GTA San Andreas is taking a dog's age.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm probably going to get reamed for this but....

That version of Myron has a very Jeff Hardy feel.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:18 pm

I have no idea how to ream someone, but it sounds hot and it sounds like something I'd do to Steve.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Me either but it does sound kinky.

Not so much the clothes....but the hair and face paint. Myron was doing way before Jeff did it but still.

So in conclusion..... Jeff Hardy + Lady Gaga = Myron Fox.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:25 pm

That equation doesn't quite add up...

Jeff Hardy + Lady Gaga + A goldfish = Myron Fox

Much better!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:22 am

You see, I'd love to argue but with my memory I've already forgotten what you've said...;p

lol, The Cyberstar has always had a hint of the Gaga about him. Shameless self-promoter, strange outfits...and this is before his latest 'transformation' for the reunion show...;)

Like the CAWS, btw
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:35 am

Myron has always had elements of Hardy in his look, it's just developed over time to include the vampire Lestat, Dante from Devil May Cry, Marilyn Manson, and whatever other shiny thing catches his attention. It's why you need to do four costumes for him- he changes his mind so often.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:43 am

When it started, way back, my character was The Darkness. Typical goth type as I was more gothy at the time. When we started doing it more we linked up WWE names with them. Hardy was the one I went for, as I've always been a big mark for him. Like DS says I've always had a fluid approach to outfits and such because I like to include any stuff I'm into. Lestat and Dante are my anmong fave literary and video game characters so they went into the mix.

The vampire bit is a constant and, over time, my love of sci-fi has brought the sci-fi in there. I also love elves so there's always a hint of the Nuada or the Legolas about them too.

The latest 'version' will be an extension of The Cyberstar...if anybody knows Noh-Varr or Mar-Vell they might know where I'm going with this...;)
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:15 pm

I just downloaded the new attires, and they look brilliant. Fireball street clothes has different entrance attire though, as does elf Myron.

Here's something to think about. 25 people have downloaded my CAW of Nexus, my female E-fed character. Do you think they downloaded her because she's a sexy female, or do you think they downloaded her accidentally or maybe out of curiosity because of the name.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Yes, sometimes I forget to change the entrance and cinematic attires before I upload them, but you can change those easily enough.

Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 am

Reaper wrote:
Yes, sometimes I forget to change the entrance and cinematic attires before I upload them, but you can change those easily enough.

Already done it :D
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 pm

I just noticed there's a Joxide CAW, hahaha, not bad! :p

I'll post the attire for my version if you so desire, can't fault yours though Very Happy

Interestingly enough I have the same design of the T shirt, but mine is on a black T shirt. Coincidence? I think not. I probably got the idea from an old CAW you made of Joxide.

Good design though. The Joxide shirt is gone now I think, it was a greeny blue Hawaiian shirt, like Tommy Vercetti off of Vice City.

Oh, and London Underground = Frog Splash
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 pm

No, that shirt is still in the game. And yes, the London Underground Joxide T-shirt does come from an old Joxide CAW I made for a previous game. "London Underground" was the name of Joxide's old finish wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 pm

That's right, well done on remembering!

I'll post the specifics tomorrow. I never bother with facial morphing though, I can never get it to look even remotely like me. I'll just do the appearance and a few key moves, and that kind of bollocks
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 am

I'll post the face morphs I did in case you want to use them.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Assuming the PS3 version of C-A-W is the same as the XBox version, here goes:

(Only doing the bits that I changed, not things like facial morphing which I never bother with)

Joxide

Body

Hair: 31/77, standard colour
Moustache: 8/15
Height: 187cm, 108kg
Size: 9/11
Shape: I just broaden the shoulders a bit
No body hair, scars, tattoos or paint

Headwear

Piercings: 17/22, lip piercing
Glasses: 24/40, aviators, change to orange-tint lenses
Hat: 8/45, it's the same hat in my FB pics, with the badges on, turned backwards

Upper body

For T shirt, there's two choices. First is a standard black or white T with David's design above, or the Hawaiian shirt in the game, 43/47, tweaking colour to greeny-turquoise with the birds/designs blue. I've currently got both but the T shirt must be tight, although you can't really see the Joxide logo in this way
Body accessories: 36/37, left nipple piercing
Armpads: 1/10, his left one is green, right one is pink
Right wrist: 8/28, it's 3 coloured wrist-band, green at the top, then yellow, then red
Left hand: 17/31, finger tape

Lower body

Bottoms: 15/43, black
Belt: 8/28 standard looking belt
Left kneepad: 5/14, the leg brace a la Stone Cold
Shoes: 32/44, trainers, blend of dark grey & brown colours

Cinematic & entrance attires are the same, the Ring attire is with the shirt, glasses & hat removed. For cinematic attire, remove elbow pads, wrist-band, finger tape and knee brace.

You should end up with something like this:

Cinematic:
New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Dsc02563ye

Ring:
New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Dsc02567e
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download   New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 am

I'll tweak my one a bit to include the piercings and change the elbow pads and wrist pad. I'll also add the shirt and hat. But I'm keeping my face morphs and the Iron Sheik trousers, as I think they look cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New Reaper,Fox, and Campbell CAWS up for Download
Page 1 of 1