CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One off show thread...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

One off show thread... Empty
PostSubject: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 am

I'll get one started with a question: is the show going to be classed as a CWA one-off show or something different? I'm writing a promo so it'd be good to know...
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am

Personally, I'm fine with whatever the general majority 'round here wants to do.

I named the place CXA to be a combination of CWA and TXA, so people can call it that if they want, or either one of those. I'm cool with whatever happens.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 am

CXA would seem to make sense and it'd be no hardship to mention both of the others in there. Likewise I'm also happy to with whatever people decide. I've drafted half of the interview and will do more later.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am

Call it a show under the banner of CXA, which is exactly as Mike described - a one-time-only promotion set up to do this reunion of old TXA and CWA talent.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am

Sounds good to me. I'll finish it off once I have more time. DS, there's a mention in there that could lead to that piece you sent to me the other day. I'll drop you a line about it once I've finished mine.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am

Also, it technically cuts down on the admittedly miniscule potential of someone to roll up and say "You can't use "TXA" or "CWA", because it's mine!" (Although I co-created one of the two).

Yeah, I know no one's gonna do that either way. But still. No one can claim to own CXA aside from me. :P And I'm basically saying it's for all of us. And it means more than just wrestling. As I mentioned before it's also about "community" and "creativity."
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 am

I like the idea of a CXA show. After all they can't stop us saying it is CWA and TXA talent because it is!

I'm just working on my outfit for the interview...I might be some time! ;)
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 am

I'm thinking about using a different wrestler this time round. Maybe Paul James, or maybe even bringing back The Frayed Ends for a reunion tag match. OC, do you have anyone who you'd be able to use in a tag match as Out Cold's partner?
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:59 am

Yeah, i'm gonna give juan Cena a call lol but yeah i have someone in mind
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:08 am

Nice one. I'll get on the blower to Mr America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One off show thread...   One off show thread... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One off show thread...
Page 1 of 1