CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack   Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Not so much a review, hence posting it here, but just a recommendation. If you have RDR but haven't downloaded this pack yet, I strongly suggest you do. It's absolutely bloody brilliant.

For my money, RDR is already the best sandbox environment game out there, and quite possibly the best game I have ever played of any kind, but this addition just puts the cherry on the cake. It's brilliantly constructed, superbly executed, and very very funny. Hunting down sasquatches, zombie wolves etc, clearing graveyards that look like an audition for a Michael Jackson video, watching very funny old west characters getting their comeuppance as they are torn apart, and blowing a zombie's head off with a shot gun. What's not to like?

If you have a PS3 or 360, I cannot possibly recommend this highly enough.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack   Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:28 am

Always fancied the RD games so I might check them out in the new year. I think my exact words when I saw the ads for the new undead stuff we're "cowboys! zombies!" ;) Looks like a winner.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack   Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:55 am

Yes, actually its very very you. I think you'd certainly like Red Dead better than the usual Rock Star gangster games.

If I tell you that in the Undead Nightmare chapter of the game, as well as hunting down Sasquatches, you can go chasing Chupacabras in Mexico, and can ride around on an undead zombie horse, as well as a unicorn, does that make it sound even more appealing?
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack   Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:51 am

I'd say that I was having that!!!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack   Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 am

Get thee to a Gamestation.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack   Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 am

As soon as Xmas is over - and I know if I've got any for that - I'll be getting a few games in. I'll also be visiting thinkgeek.com and buying up some of their unicorn meat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack   Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Pack
Page 1 of 1