CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heir of Novaar...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

Heir of Novaar... Empty
PostSubject: Heir of Novaar...   Heir of Novaar... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 am

(From a radio interview with The Cyberstar...)

(Interviewer) So let's move on from the show itself to talk about you...it's been a while. I hear you've done a bit of soul searching...

(My-Ron) To soul search you'd have to have a soul...No, I jest. You're sort of right. I just went away to look into a few things. To look at where I'd been, where I came from and where I was going. It opened my eyes to who I really am...

(I) And who are you? I don't mean to sound rude but there have been a few references to you as The Fish Prince after tha Atalantis stuff...

(M) Jim, I call myself that so why should I let it hit me just because it's from somebody else? No, they can call me that. After all, I'm closely linked to the Element of Water...

(I) OK...

(M) Let me tell you a story. A true one. The story of who I am...Through the aeons Earth has been visited by a wide variety of different races from many different universes. One such group descended from a distant nebula upon the chaos that was Earth.

(I) Aliens?

(M) Yes, although the primitive types that were around then didn't reocgnise them as such. These new arrivals were from Alfheim, coming from a region of space which was also home to the Aesir of Asgard (who would later become revered as gods and heroes) The Alfheimers themselves were revered as demi-gods and described as he ‘Children of the Dragon Gods’.

(I) Dragons?

(M) We're not going to get very far if you repeat one word every time, you know. Yes, Dragons. Of course they were not gods. My kind has a mathematical equation that rules out any deities. Anyways, the Alfheimers split into two sub-races: the Almyr (or Children of the Dawn) and Dumyr (Children of the Dusk). Both were elfin in looks and culture and it was from these visitors that many of the legends came. Physically, they were very similar to humans, although they had long, sculptured ears and a beauty that seemed (quite rightly) unearthly to the native humans. They were also naturally strong in the ways of magic and psychic abilities.

Considering themselves superior to practically any other race, and advanced in both their culture and military, they soon carved themselves a kingdom, ruled over from the City-State of Atlantis by a council of nobles. Atlantis became a wonder and everything looked good.

(I) But modern scholars argue that Atlantis was just a myth...

(M) They are wrong. The Alfheim nobles became more and more decadent and started a series of experiments on the local humans. This had varying degrees of success. One set of experiments was carried out by a noble called Va-Rys Novaar. An unusual prince Va-Rys was the child of a Dymer father and an Almyr mother and known as the ‘Shadow Dragon’. A skilled warrior, mage and scientist, Va-Rys was a lawgiver honoured for his intelligence and who showed an interest in the humans around him. At the same time Va-Rys was also considered ruthless, conducting hybrid breeding experiments with those same humans. Va-Rys was seen as a mysterious, handsome wandered who dealt out both life and death.

(I, sounding a little unsure) Sounds an interesting man, this Va-Rys.

(M) I told you, he wasn't a man. Moving on, the Alfheimers reign would come to an end when a great disaster struck Atlantis. Ill-prepared after their years of decadent living the disaster killed some Alfheimers and more were overthrown by the much ore numerous humans. Some escaped, forming Avalon and trying to gain back the ideals they had once held. Their numbers were few, however, and soon they passed into myth and legend.

(I) Avalon? As in King Arthur, Merlin and the Knights of the Round table?

(M) Well, Merlin was really Myrrdin, by his given name, and he wasn't from Alfheim. But I digress. This was not the end, however, as the experiments and crossbreeding done by the Alfheimers would resurface in the Remnants. These were descendents of the originals who stood out from their bloodline as being more gifted and with greater genetic potential for further enhancements.

One such child would be born into the line of Novaar. Shortly before the fall of Atlantis Va-Rys gave up a portion of his soul which joined the primordial forces of the cosmos and became a Spirit-Wraith. This ‘lost soul’ would travel through time, appearing here and there but never fully.

(I, now sounding totally lost) This is all very bizarre...I'm not sure I understand it...

(M) Go with me, spud. Eventually, in the late 20th century, the Wraith found a Remnant of House Novaar, the best match it could have. Communing with his servants in this time preparations were made. Va-Rys’ spirit bonded with that of the host and formed a new personality, a true heir to House Novarr....

(I) And that heir would be...

(M) Me, of course!!! It's why I've taken my Alfheim name - My-Ron - in honour of my heritage.

(I) So...just to get this right...you are saying your ancestors were alien elves who founded both Atlantis and Avalon and that you are the heir to something called House Novaar...as well as being bonded with part of your ancestors spirit?

(M) You're a true journalist...a credit to your profession! Yes, that's what I'm saying.

(I) This has got to be a work, right? A gimmick?

(M) You should know my history better than that. As a friend of mine pointed out this has always gone beyond that. No, this is real. This is who I am. My-Ron...true Heir of House Novaar!

(I, starting to play music) Er...Ok...I'm afraid that's all we have time for...but be sure to join me again next week when we'll have another member of the CXA reunion show on to tell us about what he's been up to...

(end)
Back to top Go down

Heir of Novaar...
Page 1 of 1