CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Novaar Christmas Message...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

House Novaar Christmas Message... Empty
PostSubject: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 pm

As I don't plan to be on this site or Facebook tomorrow or Saturday I think now is the time to share the Christmas message from House Novaar. As my Atlantaen ancestors came up with the mathematical equation that disproves the existence of a deity - and the nanobots in my brain won't let me think of any power greater than myself - I can't really celebrate the birth of the beadry one. But, as a happy quirk of fate, Christmas day falls on the same date as the Atlantean festival of F'stallog. At this time of year Atlantaen children are given gifts of fresh fish and crab.

Myself, I will be observing this festival but know that you, mere mortals that you are, will be enjoying the arrival of a fat man down your chimney...I just hope he leaves that silverware!

Merry Chrimbloli everybody :)
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:30 am

I'll piggyback Myron's message to wish you all a slightly more traditional Happy Christmas, and a peaceful and prosperous New Year. May it bring all you hope for.

David
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:55 am

Best wishes to all,whatever you celebrate or don't. Good health and I will most likely speak to you all in the new year.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:27 am

Hope everybody had a good couple of days Smile
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:21 pm

I had a decent time. And by "decent" I mean that my family didn't actually ruin Christmas for us all this year.

Currently still away, but i'll be back around Monday or Tuesday to get back to things. (Using a public internet connection right now.)

Warmest seasons greetings to everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 am

We had a fantastic day. Beautiful food and excellent company (we had a friend over for lunch - the other had flu - then were joined by two more in the evening). Gifts wise every I got was well picked. They also took in some of my favourite passions - elves (the Dragon Age Origins game, a novel with them as main characters and also a book on elves and faries), vampires (the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow game and a Count from Sesame Street T-shirt! Smile) and big lizards (the Dragon Age Age game, of course, a book where musketeers battle a dragon cult and a T-rex made out of metal spare parts!).

I'm loving the Dragon Age game. It's more of a movie than Oblivion but excellent stuff. I did, of course, spend the requisite age in the character design part (ask DS...) so don't be surprise if some of that spills over into the RPs...Wink

Also got a luchador mask from a friend. Not sure I'm going to be high flying after all the food I've eaten, mind...

Yes, Chrismas doth rock!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:24 am

Christmas did indeed rock. Excellent food and drink (the Fortnum and Mason Port was fantastic) and just a nice chance to relax and unwind. The requisite DVDs and Blu-Rays are sitting beside the machine ready to be watched over the next few days, the bathroom cabinet is stocked with new aftershaves and stuff, and there are games for both the XBox and PS3 ready to steal my time away. Including GT5.

Everyone liked the presents I bought them, which was good, and I'm not back to work for a week. Its all gravy.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:28 am

You just have to love times like that. Christmas or no Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Novaar Christmas Message...   House Novaar Christmas Message... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Novaar Christmas Message...
Page 1 of 1