CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joxide's CAWs

Go down 
+2
Robbo1701
Julius Seizure
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm

As requested last week. These CAW's aren't as detailed as the other creations from other people and I think they get progressively un-creative. However I think it's justified, as I have actually made about 30 CAW's now :p

I'll do a list at the end of other CAW's if anyone else is interested in seeing the others.

Mark Rynx:

Joxide's CAWs Img0242tl
Joxide's CAWs Img0244jz

"The Xtreme Icon" J Dub:

Joxide's CAWs Img0246on

Special Giznap:

Joxide's CAWs Img0247cs
Joxide's CAWs Img0248zx

bIg d::::;;;;coloncoloncolonsemicolon

Joxide's CAWs Img0249b

Absolute Zero:

Joxide's CAWs Img0251k
Joxide's CAWs Img0252ic
Joxide's CAWs Img0253

The Rapper:

Joxide's CAWs Img0258k
Joxide's CAWs Img0254lu
Joxide's CAWs Img0255h
Joxide's CAWs Img0256q
Joxide's CAWs Img0257ce

Super Hero:

Joxide's CAWs Img0259jc
Joxide's CAWs Img0260j

More to come tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

dude Big D looks god aweful just the way i imagined him in the old days thats epic man lol
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:30 pm

I always imagined Giz to be shorter and scrawnier than that. Also, after seeing that Rynx CAW I can see him being in a deodorant advert, where he stands on a beach spraying himself with deodorant, and women come flocking toward him until they get close enough to see his face. You really did start getting lazy with them, didn't you? Razz Oh, and check out my Ab Zee CAW!
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:50 pm

i think its high time me and chio did a colloberation on caws this week at some point when i get svr11 and hit the caw for a few hours lol
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:36 am

Yeah, thinking of changing my Giz one so he looks more cruiserweight-ish. On the PS3, the height is done in centimetres so I just guess with the height mostly.

There's nothing wrong with my Big D CAW, it's probably one of the better ones because he has the right logos and stuff!

Eh, I'm not a big fan of intricately detailed costumes and logos anyway. Wheato what did you give as finishers for your Ab-Z?

I'll post my Brummy & Darkside CAW's later along with a few others later.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 am

I made Ab Zee a couple of finishers. I made a high impact front DDT, and a high impact reverse DDT. I got the names of his finishers from his TXA application.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:24 am

I always took a Jamie Noblesque figure for Giznap, but made him look a bit slicker than Noble. I may even do one just for a laugh. New Homer and Fox costumes to be added later this week.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:04 am

All my CAWs, made myself:

Joxide, Rynx, Big D, Syxx Pac (downloaded), J Dub, Special Giznap, David Shand, Myron Fox, Fireball, Armageddonator, Oblivionator, Orland Zacconi, Chio Reto, Brummy, Darkside Numpty, Fat Ass, Mike Rocket, Derek Vicious, Out Cold, Rob Arnold, Jack Flint, Steve Awesome, Locksmith, Steven Slade, Homer Cyde, Reggie Cyde, The Rapper, Super Hero, Absolute Zero, Roller Deuce, Dan Keeling.

The Cydes are the last two that need move-sets and about 2/3 of them need entrances. I just know that as soon as I finish them all I'll think "phew, time to move onto another game" hahaha.

Once you've got an established roster and an idea of where you want to go with it Universe mode is pretty addictive. I had J Dub keep the WHC for about year after beating Ab-Zee, fighting off the 3 main contenders Chi Reto, Zacconi & Armageddonator, then lost the title to Reto in a Fatal 4-Way at the Royal Rumble. J Dub failed to recapture the gold at Elimination Chamber from Reto, who lost it at WrestleMania to Rumble winner Steve Awesome. Giznap won MITB but lost after challenging Steve Awesome after WM, starting a feud between them.

Meanwhile, David Shand finally loses the IC Title to Mike Rocket, who holds it a month and drops it to Jeeves. Shand acquires back off Jeeves but it's not long before Derek Vicious beats him for it.

Tag team division is pretty dead. The CPU keeps breaking up and switching my teams. This is the main failing of Universe for me. But that's pretty well documented so I won't go on about it. I hope they sort it out next year and make more parameters customizable. Jeeves & Rynx lost the titles to the Gimmick Guys, who are now in a feud with Shand & Fox for the titles.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:09 am

Oh, I see... None of my characters on your roster then. They're too good for PS3 anyway! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 am

its obvious Jox is playing some sort of a bizzaro world Universe mode. Reto, Giznap, Awesome, and Zacconi going for the world title whilst the Reaper is only IC champ - I mean its just wrong on every level!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 am

Oops, knew I was forgetting someone. I also have a Shane hunt CAW. Was gonna do Paul James too but ran out of space. I might actually make him & Chaos. Is there a Chaos CAW mate?

Hahaha, I tend to just play the matches and let the CPU deal with the storylines, although I do divinely intervene sometimes I will admit. It's fairly good though, I mean it's got all the big names at the top like Dub, Giz, Awesome, Reto etc at the top scrabbling for the title and the mid-lower names like Shand, Big D and Chavo in their respective positions. And Rob Arnold is getting matches against Vance Archer on Superstars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 am

Right, Joxide is getting jobbed like a bitch in Universe mode from now on. He's going on a losing streak to Matt Hardy.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 am

I'd been considering making a Chaos CAW, but ran out of spaces before he got made.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:11 am

Hahahahaha, well if Universe books it so, who am I to argue?

I put Joxide as a Free Agent because he wouldn't drop down the ratings. I'd won too many matches with him and it was impossible to move him down the rankings. He doesn't do much now, just the occasional tag team match with Orland. I like to keep a fresh influx of characters into the title picture and Joxide already held the title a few times.

Wheato, could you do a brief description of Chaos for me? If I recall correctly, his finishers were Twisted Metal (Crippler Crossface) and Punk Buster (Lionsault). Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:58 am

I sure would like a Chaos and Jason for completion's sake.

You know, it's funny; my David Shand became World Champion multiple times without my intervention. Chio Reto can do no better than the IC title no matter what I do. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 pm

You have to basically force the guy you want to be champ down the computer's throat. Look at whoever is ranked in the top 5 and book your guy to beat all of them on RAW (battle royals and triple threats count) then do the same on Smackdown and superstars. Your guy should now be ranked somewhere. Do it again the following week, replacing all the booked matches (especially number 1 contender matches) and you should get into position for a contender match yourself.

It's how I got Chio the title on mine.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:18 pm

To be honest, though I like Universe mode as much as everyone else, I think it's things like Shand has mentioned, and Jordan is having trouble with that shows that next year the THQ team really needs to work on improving the ranking specifics in Universe mode to make it work better and more realistically.

That's just my thoughts. It was ok this for SvR2011. In SvR2012, I think it really needs a lot more work.

And of course, I know the THQ team agrees. As they've said, they are always working towards shaping and improving it. I think that will probably be their #1 priority next time: Much better Universe. And possibly #2 priority, Create-An-Arena.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh I see, makes sense. Thanks for telling me that! If you didn't, Shand would never get up the WHC rankings Razz Now he won't be subject to the same fate as the unfortunate Vance Archer, who regularly wrestles Rob Arnold on the first match of Superstars
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Yeah, you do basically have to manipulate the computer a bit, but TBH I think whatever they do with Universe mode you will still have to do some of that.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:11 pm

julius seizure wrote:
Wheato, could you do a brief description of Chaos for me? If I recall correctly, his finishers were Twisted Metal (Crippler Crossface) and Punk Buster (Lionsault). Is that right?

Wow! How did you remember that? Here's his roster application from TXI!, and he hasn't changed since then. http://txi.yuku.com/topic/1270/Tag-team-Frayed-Ends-of-Sanity As far as I can remember he looked like Casey Chaos from Amen.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 am

Hahaha, dunno how I remembered that actually. I surprised myself! Very Happy

Yeah, obviously you have to manipulate it a bit, but I wish they'd have more options. Like not breaking up tag teams. It's annoying having to go back every 3 months and re-build tag teams.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:41 am

TBh, I've not had that problem. In fact, my Universe mode puts new tag teams together. It split the Trinity when Myron turned heel, but when I then sided with him instead of Fireball, it paired Matthew up with Eddie Guerrero instead. Its also got Alberto Del Rio and Dominus doing rather well as a team.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:58 am

Oh yeah, it makes tag teams on my game too, but I'd prefer it left them alone, really. For the sake of our characters personalities and histories more than anything. Like in a match recently, Shand was up against some jobber like Big D or Shane Hunt or someone and Myron Fox runs down to the ring, decks Shand and ends up forming a team with them. Not very likely really is it!

I'd like more stable options on the next SvR installment. Like an option for controlling if the CPU can decide to break up the team or not, or the ability to set tag teams in large stables etc.

Also, every other match I play, the heel attacks the face before the match. Annoys me a little bit, what's the point in making an entrance if they just keep getting attacked before they make it to the ring or come through the crowd. It's not like it happens 3 times in one show on Raw or SD! is it?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:14 am

Well actually, with Shand and Fox, its probably pretty likely it will happen eventually!

Certainly want the ability to set tag teams across larger groups, and have more than one "tag team partner" for people in a stable. Also want the option to control face and heel turns - especially being able to turn on a partner or decide to do a run-in during a match.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 am

Ha, yeah I know but siding with Big D!? Very Happy

I had Big D in a feud with J Dub for the title at WM, think it was end of year 3 (I'm on year 6 now) and they've hated each other eince. Well, J Dub has hated big D ever since. Every single match, J Dub eithers comes down to the ring to interfere or beats him with a chair after the match. They weren't in a feud now, Big D wasn't even in the WHC rankings (and J Dub was the champion until recently), but it happened anyway. Was pretty funny actually, Big D never seemed to retaliate, just accept that after every single match he was gonna get a pasting with a chair Very Happy

One extra, small thing I would like is stats. Win/loss record, win/loss record against individual opponent, pin/submission ratios, record of titles held & for how long etc.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 am

It does sometimes do some weird things with feuds. I currently have the Leaders of the New School feuding with both the Cydes and the Trinity for the tag beltss.

The LDRS were due to face Chio and Jox for the tag belts, but as they came to the ring, Shand and Reggie ran down and beat the pair of them up. Now in reality they'd have been beating each other down the ramp before they even touched the LDRS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joxide's CAWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joxide's CAWs   Joxide's CAWs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joxide's CAWs
Page 1 of 1