CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something for the weekend, sir?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

Something for the weekend, sir? Empty
PostSubject: Something for the weekend, sir?   Something for the weekend, sir? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:46 pm

So, what have we all got planned for this weekend?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend, sir?   Something for the weekend, sir? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:20 am

Death.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend, sir?   Something for the weekend, sir? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:21 am

Well, Saturday I've got some bits and pieces to do. Might get a haircut if I can be bothered.

Its my Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary on Sunday, so I'm taking them out for a meal. Kinda hard for my Dad to forget his anniversary, at least for the past ten years!

I'll watch some of the Rugby world cup, I'll raise a glass in memory on 9/11, and then I'll sit back and thick that I have a further two weeks off work :0)

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend, sir?   Something for the weekend, sir? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 am

Have to replace my bastard video camera that broke for no goddamn reason, and loan money that I don't have from someone to replace it, that I'll have to pay back.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend, sir?   Something for the weekend, sir? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:06 am

I'm off to a Garden Party but apart from that I'll be hitting the relaxation button! I see comics, books and dodgy films in my future!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend, sir?   Something for the weekend, sir? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 am

I predict a weekend of joint smoking and pub going, standard Friday night practice, and on Saturday, probably the same again. Some guy at work lent me a load of films to watch so I was gonna try and watch them. I got: Natural Born Killers (watched about half last night), Kill Bill 1 + 2, Pulp Fiction (already watched... brilliant) & Things to do in Denver when you're Dead

Next Thursday there's a "street party" in Wells. They had one last year & it's basically just a few music things on the high street but the kicker is you're allowed to booze on the streets so everyone loved it Very Happy last year's "headliners" were 2 Britain's Got Talent runners up; some shitty boyband full of 17 year olds and a guy who could breakdance pretty well. I'll probably head along to it for a laugh. TBH the best bit was the local DJ crew doing the warm up with some dnb
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend, sir?   Something for the weekend, sir? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:53 am

I loved Natural Born Killers. Wasn't struck on Pulp Fiction, as I'm not a massive Tarantino fan.

Sounds like a, er, great bill that one...Wink Still, if the vibe is there sometimes it doesn't matter who's playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something for the weekend, sir?   Something for the weekend, sir? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something for the weekend, sir?
Page 1 of 1