CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Empty
PostSubject: Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P   Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:22 am

....apparently, one of the Secret Hidden achievements has been revealed for Smackdown vs Raw 2011...

So if you think you're up to this challenge...

Man of 1004 Holds.

Using any Superstar, hit a total of 1004 finishers or signatures.

Yes, this is a real achievement for SvR11, one of the hidden ones... So if you haven't tried for that one, now's the time. Razz lol

Helpfully, though, you can come back to it later in another match, but you have to do it using THE SAME CHARACTER.

If you want it as fast as possible, a good method is using Big Show with a spear and big punch combo with the momentum turned on "Fast". You might just get it finished by November 22. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P   Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 am

I can't be that short of the figure by now with the number of matches I've had the Reaper CAW win!

I wish with achievements that had a count like that, there was something in game to show you how close you were. I was playing Smackdown 11 the other day and after breaking thousands of tables in matches previously, I suddenly out nowhere got the breaking tables achievement for breaking 50 tables.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P   Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:40 am

Surely the point of an achievement is that it's just that. Maybe I'm a little cynical but doing on fast so you do it quickly sort of defeats the point! Wink
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P   Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:33 pm

yeah but some of the more insane ones like doing 1004 finishers with a single character, could stand for a little help.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P   Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 am

I said it half in jest but yes, some of those could do with a tweak!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P   Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:29 am

I can understand them wanting to put a couple in to reward you after you have been playing the game for some time, but 1004 finishers with one character is a lot.

Then again, I suppose if you played 6 man matches, and hit a signature and finisher on each guy, then you can get 10 into a match, so its 101 matches.

In truth, its not that excessive when you break it down.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P   Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:43 am

If you actually set out to do as many finishers in a singles match as you could, it wouldn't be that hard to hit 20 finishers in one match, I bet I've probably done it in a squash match. Still don't think I'd sit there for hours on end just to get that achievement though! "Trophies" as they call it on the PSN don't really interest me, as long as I have fun playing the game I'm not that bothered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P   Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need something to do until WWE '12 comes out? Then read this. :P
Page 1 of 1