CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally got the game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Finally got the game.  Empty
PostSubject: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Playing now.

Will give my thoughts once I come up for air, from the immersion of WWE '12 that I am about to plunge myself into.

Very Happy

*unwrapping the game, at this very second.*
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:11 pm

So far I enjoy the matches.

You really will notice a very distinct difference in the game play, in that the difficulty is slightly harder, but not very much so.

AI will capitalize on your mistakes DEFINITELY, and I have almost lost several times. I've also been pinned several times.

I have won every match, but this time it feels as if I've had to work for each and every one of these victories. I can't just win with my brain on autopilot anymore. Must be focused.

However..... bad part...

The Community Creations and online... the servers in general are HORRID.

They are FAR worse then last year. I attempted to access Community Creations no less than at least 40 times. I only got through 3 times, and all three times, I was immediately disconnected before I could download ANYTHING.

These servers are complete fucking shit, and they are even worse and more infuriating than last year.

Also, Community Creations, for as much as they just plain don't work, have also FROZEN my entire system twice, causing me to unplug my entire Xbox and restart again.

This is really bad news and I hate to say it, but these servers are immensely worse than last year.

Last year was extremely jittery, and unstable, but they could work with persistence.

These servers are completly, utterly broken, and just simply do not work. The method that it kicks you out with it's also instant and almost without prompt or warning, making even the method that made last years terrible servers tolerable, nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Ah man, the terrible server really pisses me off! You would have thought they'd have tried to sort out the servers, given how bad they were in last years game. I can't believe they've actually gotten worse... That's already ruined my experience before it's even started, as I was really looking forward to some stable online play this year.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:56 pm

I know. It's been infuriating me all night long.

I downloaded 3 arenas and 2 CAWs. Know how long that took me?

Well, aside from playing 3 matches and 10 minutes of Universe mode, I bought this game at 2 PM, and it's now 8 PM.

Almost my entire first day of playing this game, and almost all of it has been trying to get these servers to work for at least 3 minutes required to download a few things.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Its not a good sign that the servers are that bad. However, it may just be an early problem with everyone trying to access it on launch day to download and upload stuff. Let's see how it works out in a couple of weeks, and whether the company responds and does something to improve matters.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Now, Mike, get to work on making the CXA logo. ;0)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 am

Mike, have you tried CAW mode yet? Have you tested any CAW formulas from SvR11 to see how they come out?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:03 am

I've just had the game delivered! Probably start playing it in a week or so after I've mastered Saint's Row. Schweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got the game.    Finally got the game.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally got the game.
Page 1 of 1